Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Fantasy Football 2013

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,929 ✭✭✭JaMarcus Hustle

D1 needs a new GM if anyone wants to volunteer.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭taidghbaby

Div 7 reactivated! It will need a new GM for the year!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,287 ✭✭✭padraig_f

matthew8 wrote: »
    I submitted the rankings as after the playoffs for the top 6, after the regular season for all others because many stopped playing if they didn't reach the real playoffs, which is fair enough.

Is that how it should be? I hadn't stopped playing, nobody told me we'd stopped (actually looking back at the thread, I asked, but didn't get an answer).

When I look at the league transactions, 4 of the 6 teams made transactions all through the consolation tournament, and Blue Bloods had given up on the league long before, so 4 out of the 5 active teams were playing.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,852 ✭✭✭Spongey1975

padraig_f wrote: »
    Is that how it should be? I hadn't stopped playing, nobody told me we'd stopped (actually looking back at the thread, I asked, but didn't get an answer).

When I look at the league transactions, 4 of the 6 teams made transactions all through the consolation tournament, and Blue Bloods had given up on the league long before, so 4 out of the 5 active teams were playing.

The screenshots that have been posted were of the final standings after the playoffs (consolation playoffs included) as these were the easiest standings to get from the site. I had asked for a screenshot of the final table from each division. I got a PM from Matthew8 with the rankings listed by text format and used those. If they need to be changed then post up a screenshot of the final standings and i'll amend the list accordingly

• Registered Users Posts: 3,287 ✭✭✭padraig_f

The screenshots that have been posted were of the final standings after the playoffs (consolation playoffs included) as these were the easiest standings to get from the site. I had asked for a screenshot of the final table from each division. I got a PM from Matthew8 with the rankings listed by text format and used those. If they need to be changed then post up a screenshot of the final standings and i'll amend the list accordingly

s666.png

• Advertisement

Ok my list has been amended. Too much hassle to change the pic i have posted here but you've moved up one place on the list if it were to come into play. Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭BaronVon

swoody wrote: »
    The Godfavre finishes a pathetic 11th in D5.....gets promoted to D4.

Dammit, missed out by one place!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 26,991 Mod ✭✭✭✭Podge_irl

taidghbaby wrote: »
    Div 7 reactivated! It will need a new GM for the year!

I'm happy to do it.

z4zg.jpg

Have revised the list slightly. Have also put in a 20 team Division 8 as there was one guy left out in Div 9.

People in yellow are the GMs i currently have for the leagues. I need GMs for Div 3,5 & 6. Not sure who was GMs of these last year or if they are still in same division. BizzyC i think was GM of Div 6 last year and he's now in Div 5 so will need someone new for that one

• Registered Users Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭BaronVon

People in yellow are the GMs i currently have for the leagues. I need GMs for Div 3,5 & 6. Not sure who was GMs of these last year or if they are still in same division. BizzyC i think was GM of Div 6 last year and he's now in Div 5 so will need someone new for that one

I'm happy to do Div 5

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭johnmcdnl

z4zg.jpg

Have revised the list slightly. Have also put in a 20 team Division 8 as there was one guy left out in Div 9.

Holy **** - 16 team gets bad with depth after the first couple of rounds but 20 teams :o

• Registered Users Posts: 9,225 ✭✭✭Chardee MacDennis

i was DIV 3 GM last year, it didn't take up too much time but i definitely don't have any time to handle it this year!

i was DIV 3 GM last year, it didn't take up too much time but i definitely don't have any time to handle it this year!

No probs, will get a volunteer for it and transfer it over as soon as we can. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 910 ✭✭✭PauloConn

Are we going for a 20 team league in Div 8?
    Not better way to cut your teeth

• Registered Users Posts: 387 ✭✭setanta74

PauloConn wrote: »
    Are we going for a 20 team league in Div 8?
    Not better way to cut your teeth

There'll be nobody left on the Waiver list after the draft :eek:

Cue some interesting trades as the season goes on. As GM you will be busy. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭keithdelahunty

Looks like I am starting in Div 7

Is it just one up and one down each year plus then drop outs?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,098 ✭✭✭Johnny_Fontane

I'm still in Division 5 and was GM for last two years.

Will continue as GM unless anyone objects?

(ps I have all the players details)

• Registered Users Posts: 910 ✭✭✭PauloConn

setanta74 wrote: »
    There'll be nobody left on the Waiver list after the draft :eek:

Cue some interesting trades as the season goes on. As GM you will be busy. :)
    Ah jaysus Setanta..... do i need to be involved in every trade??? May have to book time with my secretary to setup meetings. :D
    But yeah, going to be slim pickings. But if enough people come in we can drop them into Div 9. Just need about a dozen of them or so

• Registered Users Posts: 2,584 ✭✭✭skeleton_boy

Looks like I am starting in Div 7

Is it just one up and one down each year plus then drop outs?

Top 4 up, bottom 4 down iirc.

I'm still in Division 5 and was GM for last two years.

Will continue as GM unless anyone objects?

(ps I have all the players details)

Cheers Johnny. No probs with that at all.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,599 ✭✭✭matthew8

Looks like I'm doing division 4 again this year.

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭niall1811

I dont mind being GM of div 3 if there's been no takers yet? dont think it'll take up too much of my time :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,395 ✭✭✭✭mikemac1

D2 league has been activated and new GM invited

I'll transfer duties over to them once they're in, hopefully tonight

• Registered Users Posts: 2,546 ✭✭✭Masked Man

mikemac1 wrote: »
    D2 league has been activated and new GM invited

I'll transfer duties over to them once they're in, hopefully tonight

Keeps telling me the league is full, think you need to raise the number of teams to 16 so I can join.

Masked Man wrote: »
    Keeps telling me the league is full, think you need to raise the number of teams to 16 so I can join.

Once 2 teams have removed the league defaults to 14. GM needs to increase it to create 2 open teams

• Registered Users Posts: 3,100 ✭✭✭whitelightrider

New player here too

D2 fixed!

Sound. I just joined there. Team is Mighty Pigs.

Cool, all done

You are now GM

You can kick me out anytime

• Advertisement

Thanks! I'll boot the promoted teams now.

Advertisement