Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Spar Loyalty Card / lack of honesty

• 11-06-2013 11:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 226 ✭✭

I have been made aware of a very immoral and illegal practice by my local spar,

It seems the Spar on Barrack St in Waterford City do not honour the Buy 5 coffees receive the 6th one free promotion,

A staff member there told me the manager / owner has told his staff to NOT inform the customer when the FREE coffee is available,

You do not know when this is OWED to you because this all based on the honesty of the staff.

I would hope that by bringing this to the attention of consumers they will take the appropriate action.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,070 ✭✭✭ScouseMouse

Up2NoGood wrote: »
    I have been made aware of a very immoral and illegal practice by my local spar,

It seems the Spar on Barrack St in Waterford City do not honour the Buy 5 coffees receive the 6th one free promotion,

A staff member there told me the manager / owner has told his staff to NOT inform the customer when the FREE coffee is available,

You do not know when this is OWED to you because this all based on the honesty of the staff.

I would hope that by bringing this to the attention of consumers they will take the appropriate action.

What part is illegal?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,869 ✭✭✭thegreatiam

Up2NoGood wrote: »

is appropriate action counting to 5?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 69,733 ✭✭✭✭L1011

How, exactly, is this illegal? In detail please.

Advertisement