Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Receipt after paying LPT online?

Options
  • 11-06-2013 11:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 10,210 ✭✭✭✭

Did anyone else not get an e-mail receipt?

I can see on my online banking I was charged (which gives me back-up if ever queried) but i'd be a lot more comfortable if I got an emailed receipt!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 667 ✭✭✭alexonhisown

Good question.
    I set up the direct debit online and didnt receive any email or anything from them either.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,050 ✭✭✭OU812

You're supposed to print off the payment received page. I just saved it to a PDF.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,285 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

No, no receipt received.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,210 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

OU812 wrote: »
    You're supposed to print off the payment received page. I just saved it to a PDF.
    Oops. Sure i've record of it being paid on my online banking, enough proof for me
    smccarrick wrote: »
    No, no receipt received.
    Cheers

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 22,379 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

Revenue do not issue paper receipts and haven't for a long time. If you are registered on ROS then the payment will be visible. If not then as posted by OU812you can print the acknowledgement.

• Advertisement
Advertisement