Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Late 80s / Early 90s Clarks kids shoes..?

• 11-06-2013 12:10pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 480 ✭✭

Hi guys

something I've been trying to remember for a few days are these clarks shoes I had when I was a kid. I think they were called Step shoes or somethign like that - they had a little game in the sole of them where you direct the little ball around the maze... they came with dance steps and had neon colours involved somewhere...!! Does anyone remember these?

Not to be confused with the magic step princess ones with the key in the sole...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 jcdwass

The "maze" shoes were Clarks Hectik Tok.

The "key" shoes were Clarks Magic Steps!

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭Gamergurll

I'm so glad I spotted this thread, the nostalgia!

I had a pair of shoes with the maze game but I googled images of the Hectic toc and they don't look familiar so it's possible I had a different brand rip off?

I was absolutely desperate for a pair of magic steps, being really girlie as a child they were a must but my mam would never buy them for me, no idea why 😂 were they also the shoes where the strap could be worn over the foot or off the back, the key unlocked the strap possibly? It sounds so silly looking back on it as an adult but I was stuck on the idea of the straps, I wanted them so much 😂

• Registered Users Posts: 1,046 ✭✭✭Daisy78

Don’t remember the hectic toc shoes but certainly remember magic steps. I still remember the ad on tv for them. It was the one thing my mam gave in on and bought me a pair.

Advertisement