Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Neil Young tribute

Options
  • 11-06-2013 1:24pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 46

Hi all Harvest a tribute to Neil Young, play the Sugar Club this Friday Night June 14th, kick off at 8.30. Tickets at door, or on ticket master. 12 euros. The best tribute band in europe. Hopefully a special guest may attend.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭Battlejuice

Is Neil Young in Dublin already?

• Registered Users Posts: 835 ✭✭✭miketv

planet1 wrote: »
    Hi all Harvest a tribute to Neil Young, play the Sugar Club this Friday Night June 14th, kick off at 8.30. Tickets at door, or on ticket master. 12 euros. The best tribute band in europe. Hopefully a special guest may attend.
    Do you know what time they come on stage planet?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 46 planet1

Hi Harvest play on stage at 8.30pm tonight Friday.

• Registered Users Posts: 835 ✭✭✭miketv

Not sure if your involved planet, that was fantastic, really enjoyed it, ticked every box. Cortez the killer was increadable, wish that song went on for a half hour.
    My quick review, all excellent , backing singers were a nice touch, very sexy as was the photographer. Glad you mentioned it here other wise I would have missed it. Looking forward to next time! Thanks for a great night.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,983 ✭✭✭Raminahobbin

Well!! I came to post pretty much exactly that miketv! Cortez the Killer was the highlight of the whole gig for me, never seen it live and ye gawds was I blown away- Excellent gig, thoroughly enjoyed myself :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement