Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

International number redirecting to mobile ?

Options
  • 11-06-2013 1:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,050 ✭✭✭

Anyone any recommendations for getting an international number (USA specifically) & redirecting it to their Irish based mobile ?

Not sure if Skype is a possibility.

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 17,642 Mod ✭✭✭✭Graham

http://www.skype.com/en/offers/skype-number/

If you're redirecting it to your Irish mobile number rather than Skype on your mobile it will cost you more though.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,050 ✭✭✭OU812

Thanks Graham. That's exactly what I need.

Was thinking of Goldfish, but they only do the Irish numbers whereas Skype can do more than one number redirected.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 177 ✭✭AndyJB

OU812 wrote: »
    Thanks Graham. That's exactly what I need.

Was thinking of Goldfish, but they only do the Irish numbers whereas Skype can do more than one number redirected.

Hi,

The GoldFish.ie website states they can supply numbers for international cities.

I've no experience using skype numbers, but as a long time Goldfish customer I've had no major issues with them. When I've had questions their support has always been A1. It's great to call and speak with a real person without having to going through needless press 1, 2, 3.... options.

Best of luck.
    AJB

I did use them before for something else & it ended badly.

They overcharged my by two months even though I'd cancelled, I asked them for a refund & they wouldn't and were segueing over €9. It wasn't worth my time to argue, but was obviously worth theirs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 177 ✭✭AndyJB

OU812 wrote: »
    I did use them before for something else & it ended badly.

They overcharged my by two months even though I'd cancelled, I asked them for a refund & they wouldn't and were segueing over €9. It wasn't worth my time to argue, but was obviously worth theirs.

Was it resolved?

AJB

• Advertisement

Nope. it was more important to them, than me, so I walked away from it.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 54 ✭✭bceltic

Hi OU812, there's some options offered by Blueface although a bit hidden on the website: http://www.blueface.ie/virtual-numbers.php
    It would be a €12 set-up and €10 charge per month.
    You'd also have the fee per call then on-top.

Disclaimer: I work for Blueface

Advertisement