Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

€80 PS4 Games at launch?!

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 784 ✭✭✭Klair88

wampyrus77 wrote: »
    i cant play PS3 or PS2 or PS1 games disks on it whats point

You can play PS4 games on it. That's what its for. Playing next Generation games on a Next generation console.

You want to play PS3/2/1? Keep your old console. Simples.

Don't want to buy PS4? then why come on a dedicated forum/thread and tell us you won't be. I don't care! I'll be buying it!

Oh, and you said "I don't want to be buying digitally, i want my PS3 disks".

No-one's force you to buy anything you don't want. Keep buying physical disks if that's what you prefer. Simples!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,763 ✭✭✭wampyrus77

i ve lot a friends that have ps3 and ps2 consoles, i want sony change their minds make ps4 backwards compatible for ps3 and ps2 playable disks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

Well they won't. If your that desperate get a cheap 60gb ps3. If you want to stick with the Wii U that's fine too. Just don't come into a playstation forum complaining.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭heebusjeebus

i ve lot a friends that have ps3 and ps2 consoles, i want sony change their minds make ps4 backwards compatible for ps3 and ps2 playable disks

You do realise it's not simple to achieve? They'd need to add a cell processor as the PS4 processor cannot emulate Cell. Adding a Cell would cost another 100 to 150 on top of the current price.

• Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭Roorah

mdwexford wrote: »
    Maybe both of you should stop posting things that aren't correct until you actually read up on what is actually going on.

http://kotaku.com/5985810/the-ps4-will-stream-ps1-ps2-and-ps3-games

Prob should have added that intially, sorry. I just think it's a cool feature they've added.

Also seeing as Microsoft came out saying first party titles are going to be 60 I don't think sony will charge more.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,774 ✭✭✭cadete

well if they have ps2 and ps3 consoles they wont need backwards compatibility to play their games :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,598 ✭✭✭joe316

Well that doesnt surprise me that they have PS3s and no doubt that once the PS4 comes out that they'll move to that so where will you be then?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,656 ✭✭✭C14N

Sony don't give half a sh!t and never will :)

Advertisement