Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Singer wanted - Wexford

• 11-06-2013 2:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭

Singer wanted for covers band. We are based around New Ross but gig all over the South East. We are all in our late twenties/ late thirties. We play rock, pop and funk covers (guitar, bass and drums). Looking for a singer (male or female) who is versatile and able to work a crowd.

Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭solidsinger

hi would you be interested in sendin me a sent list

• Registered Users Posts: 28 rufusrock

all right boys , im 28 from wexford , massive interest (love) of music, passin for rock, but keen interest in all music from modern to oldschool and can aprciate a good vioce in many types of music, been singing for few months at lessons , but lookin to try some stuff with band , love scream shouting type singing , love mumford or kings of leon type cpuntry ballad/rock singing , also love controled soft type singing, very interested and honest about the fact you might think im ****,
    hit me back , lookin foward to it ,

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Marfly

Hi are you still looking for a vocalist?! Im a 27 year old female singer with some experience gigging with bands. I dont have a big belter of a voice I would say its quite similar to cathy davey. I have more of a high range so songs for male vocals may need to be brought up a bit. have experience singing some florence and the machine and adele though.

Anyway if your interested let me know! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1 AlannahS

Hey, I'm a 16 year old guitarist and vocalist in Enniscorthy Wexford, have performed at the strawberry festival 2013, streets and rhythm festival 2013, back stairs blues festival 2013 and i am a busker since august 2013 to this present day! music is my passion, i have an in between kind of vocal range, a lot like dido, ed sheeran, etc.
    Anyone needing a singer just reply and ill get back to you asap!
    cheers!

• Registered Users Posts: 9 jay b

Marfly wrote: »
    Hi are you still looking for a vocalist?! Im a 27 year old female singer with some experience gigging with bands. I dont have a big belter of a voice I would say its quite similar to cathy davey. I have more of a high range so songs for male vocals may need to be brought up a bit. have experience singing some florence and the machine and adele though.

Anyway if your interested let me know! :)

Hi are you based in Wexford?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4 Dexter.dogo

How's it goin lads. I'm a 30 year old male. Plenty of experience in bands over the years. Mostly doing solo singer/ guitarist stuff over the past few years, love the chance to get back in the band scene though. 14 years experience gigging. What's the name of the band? Living in wexford town.

• Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭DrWu

Hey folks,

Sorry for late reply, for some reason I only got a notification that I had replies today! We're sorted for a singer thanks, but hopefully some of you got sorted with something as well. Quite a few bands springing up around Wexford all of a sudden!

Doc

• Registered Users Posts: 2 donneilio

Vocalist wanted for originals rock band in the Wexford area. Influences include Smashing Pumpkins, Thin Lizzy, RHCP, led zep... Lead guitarist, drums and bass all in our 30s. Ideas for 10-15 songs in place. Let me know if anyone here is interested

Advertisement