Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

restaurants in trim

Options
  • 11-06-2013 2:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 42

Hoping for a good recommendation that will cater for a hen party? I was looking at brogans steakhouse. Have never been in trim before so just going by Google.

Also is there a good Chinese take away that will deliver?

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,011 ✭✭✭Vego

brogans went tits up last month....try frazinis

• Registered Users Posts: 42 stones55

No way, their menu looked really nice! Thanks for that!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,411 ✭✭✭chewed

Khan Spices is a fantastic Indian restaurant. I'm sure they could organise something for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,411 ✭✭✭chewed

Vego wrote: »
    brogans went tits up last month....try frazinis

I didn't know they were gone! Shame....it was a great restaurant.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,011 ✭✭✭Vego

chewed wrote: »
    I didn't know they were gone! Shame....it was a great restaurant.

I thought they would have reopened by now with someone else as nice restaurant in a touristy town & a guy I know who worked there said they were doing the numbers

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭Eurox

Wau Asian Restaurant, Bridge St. Trim, Very good Chinese Restaurant reasonable priced would cater well for a Hen check out there FB page. Franzini's restaurant, Trim, is very good also a little pricey though.

Advertisement