Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nico-Lites on Duggie.... Duffy

Options
  • 11-06-2013 2:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 39,438 ✭✭✭✭

Some auld eejit's complaining about Nico-Lites on open display )(shock!) (horror!)
    Ah, jeez, it won't be long before the weans are vaping in their prams.
    Вашему собственному бычьему дерьму нельзя верить - V Putin

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭was.deevey

The Same ol' ones that were complaining about condoms being on display in Virgin megastores I'm sure

• Registered Users Posts: 39,438 ✭✭✭✭Dan Jaman

VIP advert now - he couldn't pay for that.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,438 ✭✭✭✭Dan Jaman

She paid €50 for a kit? I think Prestige Smokers saw her coming.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,255 ✭✭✭tommy2bad

Going mental at this load of rubish and scaremongerring.
    Jo got it wrong on the MHRA recommendation and played into the hands of the BAT owned Nicolette rep.
    Sometimes I think I'm a masochist for listening to this rubbish wind up talk radio.
    Unfortunately Jo has more influence on public opinion than the Irish Times so something needs to be done, anyone vendor or otherwise willing to ring in? Not me I'm too likely to go ape**** on their arse than argue reasonable.
    If you too want to be in bad humor for the rest of the day (or night) replay here;
    http://www.rte.ie/radio/utils/radioplayer/rteradioweb.html#!rii=9%3A10155486%3A53%3A13-06-2013%3A

Advertisement