Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Expected line speeds Shrewsbury Square Sandymount D4?

Options
  • 11-06-2013 2:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭

I know Fibre won't be available for a while yet but what kind of line speed could I get currently in Sandymount Ave area of Dublin if I went with a new connection/reconnection - not sure what the line history is
    Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

I know Fibre won't be available for a while yet but what kind of line speed could I get currently in Sandymount Ave area of Dublin if I went with a new connection/reconnection - not sure what the line history is
    Thanks!

Hi speedbird834

We would need to wait until we can test the local cabinet when a local area becomes enabled.  Otherwise the speed estimation would be purely speculative.

Thanks, Mark

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭speedbird834

No sorry I meant the current ADSL speeds I could get (roughly?) 
    Thanks,
    Mike

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

No sorry I meant the current ADSL speeds I could get (roughly?) 
    Thanks,
    Mike
    Hi speedbird834

I'll look into this if you would like to PM me your landline number or address?

Thanks

Al

Advertisement