Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Cork-London Coach

• 11-06-2013 2:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,536 ✭✭✭

Hi im thinking of getting the coach over to london but my passport is out of date and was wondering will i need or will a drivers licence suffice? cheers

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,041 ✭✭✭who the fug

Looking here you should be OK

• Registered Users Posts: 2,536 ✭✭✭case885

Looking here you should be OK

Thanks!

Anyone know do you need the insurance?

case885 wrote: »
    Anyone know do you need the insurance?

For what

It just comes up, btw can you book via national express or does it have to be through bus eireann as im in ireland.

• Advertisement

case885 wrote: »
    It just comes up, btw can you book via national express or does it have to be through bus eireann as im in ireland.

If i was you would pass by the bus office in Parnell (what is it called) and see if you can get a better price that way

Advertisement