Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What's this sign for ?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,464 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

Strangely enough I noticed earlier that the sign that was under the CP6 one has now been moved above it and is painted yellow.

^^^
    This?

Had a proper look yesterday and that sign is really weird. It's actually green but looks yellow when darkness sets in. The image on it seems to be of an adult running with two children and the text is Mon-Fri 9-6..
    The CP6 bit is still there.
    I don't drive so maybe it is some kind of an official sign but it makes absolutely no sense to me.

Like the original poster I still hav'nt figured how to put up pics :-(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,324 ✭✭✭JustAThought

I had the loan of an android & it was a totally different & super easy experience! They even had a single button for it-and strike through!!! I don't know either.
    i-useless !
    Y -mystery signs look similar to the council rubbish they put up in Dublin & were forced to take back down again because they were confusing drivers & distracting them from the road!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 25,965 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

I have an old Android .. don't have a post-photo button on touch though. Was there for a few days, but disappeared. So it's not OS specific.

I still remember the old-fashioned way of loading photos though, will try to grab a snap of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,464 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

CP 12 has now appeared outside the smoking area of the House Hotel.
    It's about fifteen yards from CP 6 so I don't know where CPs 7-11 have got to?

Advertisement