Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LGBTQ Limmerz

• 11-06-2013 3:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭

Hey all, new LGBTQ night in Limerick on Friday night! Fuelled Passion are doing it, fire breathers and all! They're giving away 5 free entries on Facebook! Just said I'd throw it up! :D

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,909 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

You're supposed to tell people where it's happening too. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,029 ✭✭✭um7y1h83ge06nx

I get the LGBT, and was wondering what the Q stood for and had to look it up. :)

I remember when I was in UL the society was LGB, then LGBT and now I see it's LGBTQ! Damn abbreviations! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭GoOnYouDirt

LOL Overlord, wow when I noticed it I thought to myself (if I stay really quiet maybe no one will notice) haha! Sorry it's on in The Brazen Head at 11pm! Sounds like good craic!

Super Sonic I only found out recently enough myself! So I felt all proper typing it! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 134 ✭✭Buckeye

Hey all, new LGBTQ night in Limerick on Friday night! Fuelled Passion are doing it, fire breathers and all! They're giving away 5 free entries on Facebook! Just said I'd throw it up! :D

Will this be on every Friday night?

The Federation of Gay Games will be in Limerick on site visit the first Friday in July - if this will be on every Friday, should I pass this on to Limerick 2018 to add it to the sit visit itinerary?

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭GoOnYouDirt

Hey, doubt it's every Friday night! Next one is on the 6th of July I hear! Good craic! :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement