Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

gracco tandem buggy

• 11-06-2013 4:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 158 ✭✭

Hi,

I need some advice..I'm due in november with my second baby, our first will be 20 months. We already had the graco symbio travel system for our first and it was pretty good. Anyway I was looking for a tandem buggy and came across the Graco but does anyone have any experience with this one? Can the existing logico car seat be used with it? Or if there's any other recommendations- nothing too expensive.

Thanks for your help..

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

I am a buggy fuss pot but I found it very awkward and heavy to push.

Loads of people love the jane ones and they are lovely but putting it in and out of the car would have been too much for me.

I would take a look on adverts.ie at the babyjogger city select or the icandy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,644 ✭✭✭✭lazygal

I only gave it a trial run but found it very heavy and not easy to use. TBH most doubles are a ton weight - I found the Babyjogger City Select really heavy, even with only one seat, I can't imagine how much it weighs with two seats and children on board. I was recommended the Jane one by a mum who loves it (they can be gotten second hand if you keep an eye out). We ended up going for a different double entirely though, I didn't like the tandem ones.

Advertisement