Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HELP!

Options
  • 11-06-2013 4:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

okay so i am freaking out, i think i've put the wrong examination number on some of my exams?! will i get no grades or what? do i need to contact anyone?!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 450 ✭✭Stooped

Ask your exam supervisor I'd say.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭DublinArnie

You should know your number of by heart *sighs*.

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭abcdefghijkl

Funny what pressure can do to ya. I'm paranoid that I wrote the wrong number on one of my exams now! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 286 ✭✭cfc.forever

I hope these are benefical to you, thats why it took them long for me to write them up http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056968706

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,188 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

23j453 wrote: »
    okay so i am freaking out, i think i've put the wrong examination number on some of my exams?! will i get no grades or what? do i need to contact anyone?!

You need to tell your Superintendent.

This will give the correctors a right pain in the bottom, as each subject goes to a different person to correct. It's not like they can nip in and check the writing on another subject's paper.

Is your number not on a sticker on your desk?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 450 ✭✭Stooped

I hope these are benefical to you, thats why it took them long for me to write them up http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056968706

Wrong thread man.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 286 ✭✭cfc.forever

Its not its the right one.

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭Camrat

Thread of the day......:confused:

Advertisement