Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

watching BB usage, other than using router?

• 11-06-2013 5:20pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,530 ✭✭✭

I know this may have been asked before but I always used my netgear router and it was easy peasy but that was adsl. Now I have a VF Gateway(pos) and the only way I can get usage is by logging into my account and I only have the VF figure ie a total.

I use more than one device, hence use of router was ideal.

Is there any simple way to get a usage meter that I can have tell me how much per 24 hours, then per week ie day by day and at same time do a running total. I could set it to line up with VF bill dates.

And as upload is counted by VF against usage!! that should be included.

And no I cant change that gateway for the time being. I am waiting on eircom.

gbc

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,169 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Upload is usually included in usage, AFAIK all the providers do it.

Simplest way would be local monitoring applications on each device. After that a PF sense gateway.

Advertisement