Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free Papers/Magazines in County Wexford?

Options
  • 11-06-2013 8:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭

Ok, I know the free press - is that weekly?

Any other free Papers or Magazines in County Wexford ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,549 ✭✭✭✭Judgement Day

Slaney News is a monthly freesheet produced for Enniscorthy http://www.slaneynews.com/. Manages to put a positive spin on almost everything in the town and in truth is not much more than a collection of advertisments. It seems well supported by advertisers and it can't be helping the Guardian and the Echo's advertising revenue.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,909 ✭✭✭McLoughlin

The Wexfordian Magazine is an online digital magazine can be hit and miss on its features though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,186 ✭✭✭Niles

I seem to remember there being (may well still be) a freesheet called the 'South East Times' or somesuch. Wasn't exactly pulitizer worthy though.

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭SusanneKn

Hi
    The Freepress comes out every fortnight.
    The South East Time has been out of business for a few years now.

Can't think of any other ones ... Its hard to make a living out of free newspapers/magazines.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,893 ✭✭✭allthedoyles

DSC05693_zps13121def.jpg

This one is up our neck of the woods , its fulls of ads , and some interesting ones too

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,909 ✭✭✭McLoughlin

South East Voice is the name of the defunct free paper. Most free papers are very poor in content and high in adverts.

I remember The Wexford Buzz a free glossy magazine that did well then they started charging for it and no one bought it.

Advertisement