Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

deleting e-mail history

Options
  • 11-06-2013 10:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭

I have now used 2.91Mb of my 5Mb allowance.  Is there some way in which I can delete all mail before a certain date?  Will this allow a faster operation of the program?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

Potchumkin wrote: »
    I have now used 2.91Mb of my 5Mb allowance.  Is there some way in which I can delete all mail before a certain date?  Will this allow a faster operation of the program?

Hi Potchumkin

The e-mails have to be deleted in real time when you are logged in. I am afraid you can not set a certain date. However you can block certain e-mails / address' if that helps?

Thanks, Mark

• Registered Users Posts: 8,084 ✭✭✭Guffy

Hi Potchumkin

The e-mails have to be deleted in real time when you are logged in. I am afraid you can not set a certain date. However you can block certain e-mails / address' if that helps?

Thanks, Mark

Can you not select all emails received before 1 may for example and delete those?

Advertisement