Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Track day training

• 11-06-2013 11:12pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 164 ✭✭

I missed the training day earlier this year because I hadnt got the money to get everything sorted. Now I've just realised that the next one is on Monday week and I still need a new tyre and decent boots! I could probably manage to get them in time but I cant get anyone else to go with me on such short notice. I'm just wondering is there anyone else here from the west heading over for the day?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,465 ✭✭✭✭cantdecide

I rode to the training day from Cork on me own in Feb in the rain. Just go man. You'll be taken care of :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 164 ✭✭sean61

I dont think I'll be able. I can't afford the tyre, boots and ticket all in one week :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 164 ✭✭sean61

Booked the ticket today and my new tyre and boots should be in the shop tomorrow! :)

Anyone know of a good, cheap place to stay the night before? I don't know the way up so arriving the night before would give me some peace of mind in case I get lost in the morning!

Advertisement