Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

** HL German before/after **

124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21 The Man They Couldnt

Hahahaha lads that was Piss easy, i'm confident i got 80/80 in the tape, the comprehensions were the first comprehensions i have ever understood fully and the letter and thema were unreal, Tschuss Bitcheeeesss...

• Registered Users Posts: 7 superdooper

Any suggestions for notes fro my son doing HL German next year? He won't go to the Institute. Can I but their notes?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭Prodigious

Any suggestions for notes fro my son doing HL German next year? He won't go to the Institute. Can I but their notes?

Notes aren't magic. Don't put too much pressure on him. I have free grammar notes, if you look through my previous threads you should find them. Just do a good oral and learn the vocab bit by bit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,180 ✭✭✭hfallada

If this was 2008 I would say rote learn the **** out of the material and your son will be grand. But now it involves independent thinking and learning a lot of sentences is useless. Buy 501 german verbs on amazon and just start learning them. Watch ARD on youtube which is the state broadcaster and the listening will be easier to understand.

He just needs to keep learning more and more vocab. The oral is only has like 7 themes but the written paper no longer appears to have your usual topics like drugs, crime, studying abroad

• Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭Moromaster

I said it was a 'Teddy Pig' made with light pink material and with sky blue eyes, that was very cute. Hope that was okay...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4 worms3d

Hahahaha lads that was Piss easy, i'm confident i got 80/80 in the tape, the comprehensions were the first comprehensions i have ever understood fully and the letter and thema were unreal, Tschuss Bitcheeeesss...

Its tough to know whether the answers you chose were what they were looking for.The marking schemes for the German Tape can be ridiculous...

Advertisement