Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

First time robot of advice please

Options
  • 11-06-2013 11:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,003 ✭✭✭

http://www.e-smokeireland.eu/product-p/kangtwist.htm
    Hi
    Would this starter kit be good for a noob like me.
    I smoke 20 a day Marlboro lights. Would the 20mg strength be ok?
    Would I be right in saying I'd go through about 5ml a day?
    I drive most of the day and want to try vaping to basically lower the cost.
    It asks if I want a T2 or T3???
    Thanks I advance.
    I have read some threads but not too sure about all the different types.
    Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,137 ✭✭✭artyeva

yes
    i was a marlboro light smoker too, i started on 24/26 and in hindsight it was a bit too high for me. start with 20 and see how ya go
    if you have it stuck to your mouth, yeah. if you treat it like you would a cigarette and have a few vapes at a time and put it down for a while you'll go through less
    my own personal opinion? T3. you could fire them a message to see if they might include one of each but i'd go for the T3. the T2 has a warmer vape though, you might like that.

edit: i just checked the link - scratch the T3, i just noticed they have the evods - i'd actually go with them instead. the heads lasted longer for me and the flavour was better than either of the other two. personal opinion again though, yadda yadda. others might have had different experiences with them.
    and i'd get the 900mah batteries too, they'll last you longer between charges. you should pick up a car-usb adaptor as well so you can have one charging while yer driving as you're using the other.

good luck with it!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,003 ✭✭✭iggy

artyeva wrote: »
    yes
    i was a marlboro light smoker too, i started on 24/26 and in hindsight it was a bit too high for me. start with 20 and see how ya go
    if you have it stuck to your mouth, yeah. if you treat it like you would a cigarette and have a few vapes at a time and put it down for a while you'll go through less
    my own personal opinion? T3. you could fire them a message to see if they might include one of each but i'd go for the T3. the T2 has a warmer vape though, you might like that.

edit: i just checked the link - scratch the T3, i just noticed they have the evods - i'd actually go with them instead. the heads lasted longer for me and the flavour was better than either of the other two. personal opinion again though, yadda yadda. others might have had different experiences with them.
    and i'd get the 900mah batteries too, they'll last you longer between charges. you should pick up a car-usb adaptor as well so you can have one charging while yer driving as you're using the other.

good luck with it!

Thanks for your help.
    I just ordered the evods and 900mah battery.
    Hopefully this will make me cut down even a small bit smoking.
    I think once I Have the feeling of it I my hand and I get a kick at the back of my throat I'll be happy.
    Thanks again.

Advertisement