Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Parking outside house

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,072 ✭✭✭sunnysoutheast

D3PO wrote: »
    More fool your friend for just accepting it.

I'm not into talking tough, id ensure the perpetrator suffered twofold before installing the necessary CCTV which is cheap as chips these days besides which I live in a respectable South Dublin suburb so the kind of action being mooted would be unlikely to occur anyway.

He decided not to escalate it in respect for his friend who would have to live there afterwards. No other reason. Although talk is cheap of course.

It was a very nice area too, you could almost say "respectable".

• Registered Users Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭miezekatze

He decided not to escalate it in respect for his friend who would have to live there afterwards. No other reason. Although talk is cheap of course.

It was a very nice area too, you could almost say "respectable".

The incident I mentioned earlier (side of my car getting scratched up w/key) also happened in a very respectable neighbourhood in South Dublin. Just saying.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,301 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

It works both ways. Car got vandalised by someone a few years back, whilst it was in front of a neighbours. They didn't mind me parking there (I had asked), so I'm assuming my car got vandalised by an enemy of theirs :|

Advertisement