Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Help

• 12-06-2013 12:35am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

I am an irish citizen My fiancee and i were planning to get married at her home country she overstayed her visa. We heard from story of others that it is difficult to get spousal visa for the fact that she overstayed her visa and she might wait for 2 to 4 years but its a long wait for us we dont want to be apart for that long . some says its better for her to stay and live together for two years and apply for de facto visa . Id like to ask whats the best option and if we can really apply for a de facto visa if she stayed

Comments

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,753 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

Legal advice cannot be sought/given on this site. Please read the form charter before posing here again.

If you require legal advice, please engage a legal professional.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement