Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

JC 2013 French Papers Wed. June 12th, 2013 - OL and HL

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 691 ✭✭✭legocrazy505

I got up not feeling positive about the idea of an easy paper, how right I was. Listening was great besides part E which had about 3 tough questions. Comprehension great until the last 1 which was very tough, couldn't get 2 of them out. I normally do well in both those sections anyway so I was waiting for the nightmare section III. I was expecting a note and felt I did ok in it, not excellent or perfect though.

Then came the letter, thankfully the superintendent gave us all extra paper for rough work, I think she was desperate to get rid of it :P. Too many mistakes on the letter I felt and I really got caught for vocabulary (this is why learning letters and notes doesn't work).

I was aiming for an A before 3rd year and the teacher change but I honestly feel I got a B, I signed up to do German too at the end of 1st year so French wasn't my choice either...

Advertisement