Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Electronics Repair? Multi-FX Pedal Board

• 12-06-2013 8:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 46

Morning all!

I have a zoom 9.1ut bass pedal board with a minor issue. The issue is that the connector where the power lead inserts seems to be broken (eg. it works when the lead is pulled to the left, but not to the right). I think it just needs a new connection fitted and it should be fine. Does anyone know anywhere decent to get this fixed?

Here's the pedal board if it's of any use: http://www.zoom.co.jp/products/b91ut

Thanks for all your help,

D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 400 ✭✭truedoom

any local music shop can do it, it's generally a quick solder job, unless the part has pulled the solderpad off the board.

Do you know anyone who can solder half decently?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,288 ✭✭✭-=al=-

Seems like a simple fix with a new connection or solder alright.. Open it up and have a look and see if it's that simple

Any music shop could do it I'm sure... Martin Nolan fixed a Podxt for me once with a dodgy jack and was a simple solder

Advertisement