Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Candy Crush Saga

Options
  • 12-06-2013 9:01am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 397 ✭✭

I've just beat level 35 and they want real money to continue.

Is there any way to continue as there isn't a hope they're getting money off me.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

welkin wrote: »

Is there any way to continue as there isn't a hope they're getting money off me.
    Is it to unlock the next episode?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,250 ✭✭✭✭bumper234

Had the same ****e from them. Buy new levels/gold or get friends to like **** on facebook...well let me tell you Mr candy crush saga i have No friends and therefore No facebook:mad:

Also i found it boring after a while so now playing the jump, dead trigger, carbon mini golf and turbo boat on nexus 7

• Registered Users Posts: 2,845 ✭✭✭Julez

If you turn off all your internet options (mobile, wifi) it should give you an option to complete 3 challenges when you try to move on. They have to be done within 24 hours of each other, but you can trick it by setting your device forward a day.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,849 ✭✭✭764dak

Level 70...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,849 ✭✭✭764dak

kristannah wrote: »
    if it's to unlock the next episode all u need is people to send u tickets!

The problem is that it looks like this:
    tips-to-beat-candy-crush-level-70-300x237.png

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,030 ✭✭✭neemish

level 356!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 397 ✭✭welkin

Neither my ipod nor my Android phone is syncing with Facebook at the moment, makes it pointless continuing playing on either device.

Anyone else having this problem?

Up around lvl 252 btw

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭smiley_face400

Neither my ipod nor my Android phone is syncing with Facebook at the moment, makes it pointless continuing playing on either device.

Anyone else having this problem?

Up around lvl 252 btw

I'm having the same problem. Someone told me to try deleting the app and reinstalling but I'm farther ahead on my unconnected phone than I am on facebook and I'll probably lose my progress if I do. Plus it was after the dreaded level 70 which took me forever to complete

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,687 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

Uninstalling and reinstalling apparently does work for this issue.

I'm waiting for new levels as I've reached the end of the current ones :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭smiley_face400

Stheno wrote: »
    Uninstalling and reinstalling apparently does work for this issue.

I'm waiting for new levels as I've reached the end of the current ones :pac:

I just did this on my ipad and lost my last 9 levels of progress so won't be doing it on my phone just in case it happens again. I'll just have to figure out a different way because I'm not going back to level 70

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement