Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The DBox puritank glassomizer

Options
  • 12-06-2013 10:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭

Or ... pro-tank copy, if you prefer.

Got 2 of these in the post this morning, and I know a few people are interested in how these look and perform. Took some pics, and uploaded here:

http://imgur.com/a/owUMp

I really like it, it's every bit as solid as the original pro-tank, a bit larger, and you can use your own drip tips. The one supplied isn't bad at all though.

On first try out it's vaping very well, it's not as airy as the pro-tank, which will please some, this may well be down to the slots underneath [which I forgot to snap, d'oh] as they are thinner and not as deep.

sNyeaWw.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 616 ✭✭✭BrendanD

Looks nice i like that you can use your own drip tip.
    I just rebuilt my pro tank and i actually think its working better ;-) first rebuild
    Where did you get this ?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

Got them here:

http://www.vaperus.ie/cartomisers/271-dbox-puritank.html

They should change that pic, because it's better looking than what they show. Also the post is missing from inside on their pic for some reason.

I believe you can use the usual IrishVape code, which I forgot when ordering ...

Every drip tip I have here fits nicely :) But I actually like the one that comes with.

Today i ordered ...... wife is screaming in the background NNNOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Haha, I think I have something on the way for every day this week and probably next too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭rickyjb

Got them here:

http://www.vaperus.ie/cartomisers/271-dbox-puritank.html

They should change that pic, because it's better looking than what they show. Also the post is missing from inside on their pic for some reason.

I believe you can use the usual IrishVape code, which I forgot when ordering ...

Every drip tip I have here fits nicely :) But I actually like the one that comes with.

It comes with it's own base that you screw the evod heads into? Can you use the protank heads as well?

• Advertisement

Yup, on both counts. You get 2x 2.2Ω evod heads with each tank. The pro-tank base actually fits on, but with a bit of step around, as the pro-tank is narrower by about 2mm

Just looked there and they must have read your comment about the picture of the puritank cause there is a new on up.
    Looks much better i just ordered 2 and a few drip tips also a 510 to ego adapter to go with my Vamo which arrived today.
    just trying to get the settings right in it now.

• Registered Users Posts: 351 ✭✭Vaperus

:-)

Cool! That is a far better image :)

You'll love it Brendan. Still vaping away on mine tonight. That twilight juice is really growing on me [I'll be looking for commission next, lol]

Why do you need a 510 to ego adapter though? This tank fits on both the Vamo and any ego batt. That's it sat on a Vamo in the pic in my first post.

i got the adapter just to use some tanks that i have the t2 and t3

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,201 ✭✭✭quintron

Just got one of these today from ESI and I have to say it's bloody marvelous. If you are not a fan of the protanks overly airy draw and the fact you cannot use your own driptip AND you have a bunch of spare protank coils.... this is a no-brainer. Very happy with it so far. Miles ahead of the protank for me and build quality is okay for the money.

• Registered Users Posts: 899 ✭✭✭StickyIcky

quintron wrote: »
    Just got one of these today from ESI and I have to say it's bloody marvelous. If you are not a fan of the protanks overly airy draw and the fact you cannot use your own driptip AND you have a bunch of spare protank coils.... this is a no-brainer. Very happy with it so far. Miles ahead of the protank for me and build quality is okay for the money.

Protank 2 is coming out soon and funnily looks like a copy of this :-)

Interesting that ^^

My D box tanks are both still on the go, but my pro-tanks are getting much less use. They've been leaking and generally been a pain to use. Not satisfying.

Advertisement