Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tom Clancy's The Division

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,320 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

And just 10 minutes later, I have three 268GS pieces already. It's just throwing upgrades at me.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,498 ✭✭✭ECO_Mental

Position in Queue 3100 (started at 3400)after about 20 mins..... at this pace it could be two hours before I get on. Not happy

6.1kWp south facing, South of Cork City

ECO_Mental wrote: »
    Position in Queue 3100 (started at 3400)after about 20 mins..... at this pace it could be two hours before I get on. Not happy

Ah F***K! Decided to login again to see would that make a difference and it has now put me to 4150 arhhhhh. What is this ****?

Apparently this que issue and delta errors are wide spread. Also a lot of people getting stuck in the underground. According to redit anyway and massive.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭cableguy.ie

There is also a map bug in which the map doesn't work so you have to head for the new mission on foot complete with no directions because obviously you cant select the mission because the map doesn't work.Then you have to head back to the base but at least you'll have a mini map to show you the way.
    Only when you start underground does the map start working.
    Oh and although the update is automatic some people will have to manage the game to download the underground DLC.
    On Xbox anyway.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

LOL just LOL, keep finding them bugs for us guys. We need a smooth intro next week and Aug 2nd.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

I have the season pass and I just logged in this morning and did the automatic update. Will that download the DLC stuff or just the 1.3 update?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,320 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Jayop wrote: »
    I have the season pass and I just logged in this morning and did the automatic update. Will that download the DLC stuff or just the 1.3 update?

Which platform? For PC at least it should do so. XBox may need you to select the Underground DLC option in the marketplace.

Spear wrote: »
    Which platform? For PC at least it should do so. XBox may need you to select the Underground DLC option in the marketplace.

Yeah I'm xbox. I'll log onto Xbox live here and have a look.

Apparently this que issue and delta errors are wide spread. Also a lot of people getting stuck in the underground. According to redit anyway and massive.

Got on after about an hour and half. Didn't wait for the que to go down just kept on resetting. Got on and then didn't have time to do anything because I have "grown-up" jobs to do now :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,521 ✭✭✭joe123

Anyone on Xbox? Does the underground dlc automatically download when you load into the game or do you need to do something else? I've an update going through at the min but is this just the 1.3 patch update? Looking at the store and its asking me to purchase underground so not sure if its activated. Have to head out soon so would be handy if I could queue it up before I go. I've the season pass by the way.

joe123 wrote: »
    Anyone on Xbox? Does the underground dlc automatically download when you load into the game or do you need to do something else? I've an update going through at the min but is this just the 1.3 patch update? Looking at the store and its asking me to purchase underground so not sure if its activated. Have to head out soon so would be handy if I could queue it up before I go. I've the season pass by the way.

Some are saying you need to select the Underground DLC in the XBox store to add the licence for it. Others said that the Manage Game option listed it in the available to install list.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭cableguy.ie

joe123 wrote: »
    Go to my games and apps find the game press the start button on the game manage game select underground add on it'll probably be the last. It isn't that big 10mb.
    The above would be for season pass holders.

I have a GS229 Military G36 now. It is quite wondrous. I'd best exploit the hell out of if before the incoming nerf.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,147 ✭✭✭_CreeD_

I have a GS229 Military G36 now. It is quite wondrous. I'd best exploit the hell out of if before the incoming nerf.

I just have the 204 version and yes it is quite nice, more than made up for the neutering my Aug received.

Even with running into the intial login bug (delete local folder solved that) and then being locked into the Underground for a few hours (verify files fixed that one) I've been pretty happy with the update and DLC. While a bit repetitive the Underground layouts and difficulty on Solo/Hard have made each encounter pretty fun so far. Also they are being extremely generous with the loot, as much to encourage folks to buy it I think as keep current players happy. By level 9 I had a full set of almost all 240 BLIND kit, aswell as multiple 240s for pretty much every other set.

You can sing that! Got one my self with brutal & focussed (increases damage if your skills are not on cool down) and I rerolled the third talent that wasn't active to get destructive and that is active now :). Serious piece of kit, no kick and I put a RoF mag on it. Up to 205dps with it now

What a night, got 229 PP-19 (or what ever) with more or less the same talents as well. With the extended mag on it seems never to end laying down lead.

To top everything off went into the Dz solo again just to test out my new toys and I literally fell over a 268 sentry piece that some lad dropped :) picked it up straight away and that added a straight 20k extra to my dps. A supply drop then came the place was empty, didn't manage to get the drop but got the boss and he gave me a 268 lone star out of a green cache. Had a bit of trouble extracting as the dz is after going up a few levels again.

Happy days......

• Registered Users Posts: 2,449 ✭✭✭Rob2D

God damn it.

Only managed to get on at around midnight and play for an hour or so. Got a 229 G36 that got my DPS to 250ish and now I wakeup to find that they're nerfing it already?!

Just when I thought they couldn't nerf me anymore than they already have :pac:

No fun allowed you guys.

Great dlc and update but one thing I have noticed is actually joining your friends for games is gone to s**t. I could see my friends but i couldn't join or invite as it kept saying friend is on different map! I did join one of my friends and when we were going down the lift to the underground it booted us to different maps.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,766 Mod ✭✭✭✭mossym

wow. interesting first 1.3 day. got a fair bit done.
    -character 1 to level 6 in the underground
    -character 2 to level 10 (from solo mainly)
    -new incursion completed (with one minute to spare before they shut the servers)
    - 2000 phoenix credits spent, went a bit nuts with weapon rerolling. but have the fabric and weapons weapon kit bPs now so no shortage of weapon kits.

overall i'm loving it. so much choice. underground is superb, nothing like the HVT's. scalable difficulty should keep it intersting for a long time. we three manned a challenging mission last night and while not hugely difficult it took us quite a while, and that was a single phase mission with only one of the optional nerfs selected. a 3 phase with them all would be really fun i think .

never even touched any of the missions on heroic, still have to try the new incursion on challenging, the others on heroic, only had a quick dz run with stoplis. so much to do.

seriously need to farm phoenix credits now again.

i'm sure the usual sources will find the few issues that they can focus on to complain about but so far i think this has changed the game in a hugely positive way. time will tell if it is a lasting change but first indications are that it is.

Great dlc and update but one thing I have noticed is actually joining your friends for games is gone to s**t. I could see my friends but i couldn't join or invite as it kept saying friend is on different map! I did join one of my friends and when we were going down the lift to the underground it booted us to different maps.

the underground is on a seperate map to the rest of the world(the bit we have had all along). you and your friends will need to be all in the underground, or all in the rest of the world to invite. there isn't seperate maps for the underground.

best option is probably to start a party chat so you can talk first then get everyone to the same spot. after that it's pretty straight forward, had no issues last night after they took the servers down for the few minutes

• Advertisement

mossym wrote: »
    the underground is on a seperate map to the rest of the world(the bit we have had all along). you and your friends will need to be all in the underground, or all in the rest of the world to invite. there isn't seperate maps for the underground.

best option is probably to start a party chat so you can talk first then get everyone to the same spot. after that it's pretty straight forward, had no issues last night after they took the servers down for the few minutes

We went into the underground all together we were all in the terminal in the BoO and went into the lift and it just dropped us into different maps when we were in the lift.

will be disgusted if they nerf the G36 :mad: first decent gun I got in this game since day 1 with decent talents as well. Never got the Aug the last time

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭Doodleking

Ubisoft says that "Tom Clancy's the Division" is its BEST selling game.:O I thought nothing could beat "Watch Dogs"

• Registered Users Posts: 4,267 ✭✭✭mcgovern

_CreeD_ wrote: »
    . Also they are being extremely generous with the loot, as much to encourage folks to buy it I think as keep current players happy. By level 9 I had a full set of almost all 240 BLIND kit, aswell as multiple 240s for pretty much every other set.

Either you got very lucky or I got very unlucky.
    Level 10 and I've gotten 4 GS items in total. 2 from underground caches (1 268, 1 240), 1 from a boss (214), and one from a chest (268).

I have gotten 4 229 x45 pistols, 2 229 G36s and 1 229 PP19 however.

if you are getting 240's i'd stop opening chests. they scale based on your gear score. all i was getting was 268. so if you keep them till you get a bit higher gear score you'll get 268

will be disgusted if they nerf the G36 :mad: first decent gun I got in this game since day 1 with decent talents as well. Never got the Aug the last time

g36 nerf is a definite, they announced that yesterday before the 1.3 patch came out, it's way overpowered. base damage is going to be reduced

if you are getting 240's i'd stop opening chests. they scale based on your gear score. all i was getting was 268. so if you keep them till you get a bit higher gear score you'll get 268

What's your GS at now? Mine is 234, but when I've been opening chests I equip my highest GS items (as opposed to 'best'), so it's at 240 I think.

mcgovern wrote: »
    What's your GS at now? Mine is 234, but when I've been opening chests I equip my highest GS items (as opposed to 'best'), so it's at 240 I think.

if you are at 234 or 240 that must be including 229/268 gear from yesterday as you can't hit those without 268 gear given 204 weapons?

equipped gear is 224. can get higher if i equip by gear score. but all i was getting yesterday from teh level caches was 268 B.L.I.N.D. and firecrest pieces

if you are at 234 or 240 that must be including 229/268 gear from yesterday as you can't hit those without 268 gear given 204 weapons?

equipped gear is 224. can get higher if i equip by gear score. but all i was getting yesterday from teh level caches was 268 B.L.I.N.D. and firecrest pieces

3 x 229 weapons, and 1 by 268 B.L.I.N.D. gives me 234. Rest is 214/240.

mcgovern wrote: »
    3 x 229 weapons, and 1 by 268 B.L.I.N.D. gives me 234. Rest is 214/240.

ah right. misread you earlier, thought you said you weren't getting any.

you think it's worthwhile wearing 1 piece from a set?

• Advertisement

I jumped my toughness by well over 100k last night pretty much by putting on one BLIND item. My DPS is still crap but I have such a mish mash of items now I'm not even going to bother changing things around till I get enough of the new items to make sets.

I like the new levels underground. We ran a few of them last night with no mini-map. Feck me it's amazing how much you rely on it and it made it great craic when you hadn't a clue where the AI were going to come from. You'd be hiding somewhere behind cover and the next thing you'd be covered in flames from a cleaner.

Advertisement