Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tom Clancy's The Division

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 268 ✭✭Blackgator

Any1 playing on PS4? Wouldn't mind grinding some funds before the 1.5 update lands. Think I'll be buying a lot of gear as soon as the update lands.
    Add me on psn: blackgator

• Registered Users Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

Any idea at all when the patch is dropping PS4?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,319 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Wonda-Boy wrote: »
    Any idea at all when the patch is dropping PS4?

Their only comment was that they hoped it would be sometime this week still, and that it's in the certification process currently.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,056 ✭✭✭sticker

Blackgator wrote: »
    Any1 playing on PS4? Wouldn't mind grinding some funds before the 1.5 update lands. Think I'll be buying a lot of gear as soon as the update lands.
    Add me on psn: blackgator

I'm on PS4. High End BUILD But total newbie to organised play session. I've been jumping into public servers with random players. would be up for a runaround if you fancy it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

Such a laugh last night. There was five of us on party chat split into two groups in the dz. One lone playing robbed one of the lads gear he had dropped so me and him chased the guy, he managed to get away but came back a few minutes later and tried to kill us so we got him as a rogue, killed him and other 2 times after with him coming and going rogue each time. Crazy stuff. Another time a group of 3 tried to hijack our lift only to find 5 of us all over them and them rogue.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 876 ✭✭✭bigphil2

Spear wrote: »
    Their only comment was that they hoped it would be sometime this week still, and that it's in the certification process currently.

i believe it will drop on Tuesday.. cant remember where i saw it now..

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,766 Mod ✭✭✭✭mossym

bigphil2 wrote: »
    i believe it will drop on Tuesday.. cant remember where i saw it now..

sotg of the game yesterday said they hoped it would drop tuesday, but sony would not confirm whether it would or not until monday.

not sure where you are getting that. SOTG yesterday said earliest it would drop was next tuesday, and that is not a definite

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,319 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

mossym wrote: »
    not sure where you are getting that. SOTG yesterday said earliest it would drop was next tuesday, and that is not a definite

That must have came after the last update I saw, my earlier statement should be ignored as outdated then.

That must have came after the last update I saw, my earlier statement should be ignored as outdated then.

Its all good Spear you answered me well before the SOTG release.

Cheer for the update guys.

• Advertisement

I've only just realised yesterday that I can drop from tier 4 to tier 2 and get 100 phoenix credits for an easy run through big sky...

Is this still an option in 1.5? - I'm on ps4 so it hasn't hit yet...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,498 ✭✭✭ECO_Mental

sticker wrote: »
    I've only just realised yesterday that I can drop from tier 4 to tier 2 and get 100 phoenix credits for an easy run through big sky...

Is this still an option in 1.5? - I'm on ps4 so it hasn't hit yet...

Yes you can, but in 1.5 they have increased the phoenix Credits for T5 incursions to 250 and T4 is 200 I think. this is to encourage you to "go big or go home"

6.1kWp south facing, South of Cork City

ECO_Mental wrote: »
    Yes you can, but in 1.5 they have increased the phoenix Credits for T5 incursions to 250 and T4 is 200 I think. this is to encourage you to "go big or go home"

I found T4 to be seriously tough with an unorganised bunch...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,417 ✭✭✭ziggyman17

re downloaded it earlier today, bought the season pass when this was released and yet I have not played it in about 4 months, will give it a go during the week,

Suppose its a good a time as any to come back...

Just got a 256 Caducues drop for me off an LZ boss :) don't know what to do with it but it's nice to get one.

****in typical best reset for the vendors ever in the game and I cant buy jack **** coz I own a PS4.....really ****in annoying this exclusive bollocks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Up3fBoXzVaw

• Registered Users Posts: 2,133 ✭✭✭GottaGetGatt

The Famas at the meat locker vendor melts elites and named bosses.

Ps4 confirmed releasing tomorrow

The Famas at the meat locker vendor melts elites and named bosses.

OMG just bought it myself last night and fitted it into my AB set up with an 229 AR that has ferocious accurate and competent. I then got two striker sets to give me 20% stability, combined that with the talent where when you enter cover it reduces recoil by 25% for 15 secs you don't need any Accuracy or stability mods on the Famas to keep the 14% extra damage.

My LMG AB dps was around 250k but my FAMAS is now 360dps :D

My damage to elites is 36%
    and my extra amour damage is 46%.....

Sad to say they will probably will nerf this soon so get on it if ye can lads now

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,133 ✭✭✭GottaGetGatt

Out extraction from Saturday night. We thought we had the job done until four other lads showed up with their hunters.The two of us practically killed all the other lads hunters.High End ACR made all the difference.

http://xboxclips.com/In4Ab8tin/660e9b0a-0cab-4791-a650-4159803df34e

mossym wrote: »
    Ps4 confirmed releasing tomorrow

Lovely stuff any idea what time? Morning or evening m8 better not be a midnight fiasco!!!

Lovely stuff any idea what time? Morning or evening m8 better not be a midnight fiasco!!!

not sure, but presume it will be first thing in the morning in line with all the other releases

Saweeeeeeeeeet.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

I picked this up over the last few days and looking forward to giving it a bash over the christmas period. Is it worth picking up the season pass (Xbone One) or shall I leave it for a while?

Download and have to wait for this maintenance ****e to be over now.......:rolleyes::rolleyes:

jonnycivic wrote: »
    I picked this up over the last few days and looking forward to giving it a bash over the christmas period. Is it worth picking up the season pass (Xbone One) or shall I leave it for a while?

Ahh its worth it now should be cheaper now then ever Id say.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Ahh its worth it now should be cheaper now then ever Id say.

€40 in most places I have checked, I will keep an eye on it tho and if I spot it dropping in price Ill pick it up :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

jonnycivic wrote: »
    €40 in most places I have checked, I will keep an eye on it tho and if I spot it dropping in price Ill pick it up :)

If you're going to run through it alone there's plenty to keep you interested for now but you will eventually need the dlc to make it more interesting. Not that the dlc stuff has been great so far.

• Advertisement

I'm a bit confused. I'm a PS4 player so 1.5 has just decended.

I've just gotten a sweet 226 build with Alpha Bridge in place. Do I just dump all my 226 gear and work to get more 256 gear entire?

Seems a slight waste... What are your thoughts?

Advertisement