Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tom Clancy's The Division

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

logik wrote: »
    Duplicate post, what is with the duplicate posts on boards...

are you on mobile? it constantly happens to me if I make a post, then hit 'back' to try and go out to the top of the thread,

• Registered Users Posts: 12,539 ✭✭✭✭Varik

are you on mobile? it constantly happens to me if I make a post, then hit 'back' to try and go out to the top of the thread,

Happens to me more on pc

dups seem to happen more when you use quick reply as opposed to using the post reply button I think

• Registered Users Posts: 5,575 ✭✭✭ZiabR

Question maybe some can help with. If for example you were to preorder this game digitally and pay for the "Standard" version. But then you decided that you infact want to pay for the season pass before the games releases, how do you do it?

If you look at the options it says that the season pass is only available via a "Bundle" so it looks like it is impossible to add the season pass to a standard version of the game.

Anyone out there shed some light on this? Is is possible to purchase the season pass separately before the game is released?

• Registered Users Posts: 919 ✭✭✭thegame983

Question maybe some can help with. If for example you were to preorder this game digitally and pay for the "Standard" version. But then you decided that you infact want to pay for the season pass before the games releases, how do you do it?

If you look at the options it says that the season pass is only available via a "Bundle" so it looks like it is impossible to add the season pass to a standard version of the game.

Anyone out there shed some light on this? Is is possible to purchase the season pass separately before the game is released?

I doubt it. You could cancel you're vanilla pre-order and then pre-order the bundle version

• Advertisement

thegame983 wrote: »
    I doubt it. You could cancel you're vanilla pre-order and then pre-order the bundle version

But the issue here is that if you have preordered a digitial version via the PSN or Xbox store then a refund or cancellation is not possible. So you cannot just cancel the preorder and reorder again.

It seems very stupid for Ubi to NOT ALLOW people to essentially give them more money before the game is launched.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,539 ✭✭✭✭Varik

But the issue here is that if you have preordered a digitial version via the PSN or Xbox store then a refund or cancellation is not possible. So you cannot just cancel the preorder and reorder again.

It seems very stupid for Ubi to NOT ALLOW people to essentially give them more money before the game is launched.

You can cancel it, unless it wasn't from a EU region of their stores.

That why everyone was preordering it to get the beta on PS4

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

You can cancely digital pre-orders on xb1 before release day. Just contact support online, they'll do it no problem.

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭DeadWeight

i had fun with the BETA, i'll pick up the full game, i love the Dark Zone.

MiskyBoyy wrote: »
    You can cancely digital pre-orders on xb1 before release day. Just contact support online, they'll do it no problem.

And will they issue a full refund?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

And will they issue a full refund?

Yes.

"Can I cancel a pre-order?

Yes, before we release the game, you can cancel your pre-order by contacting Xbox Support."

http://support.xbox.com/en-IE/xbox-one/games/pre-order-faq

MiskyBoyy wrote: »
    Yes.

"Can I cancel a pre-order?

Yes, before we release the game, you can cancel your pre-order by contacting Xbox Support."

http://support.xbox.com/en-IE/xbox-one/games/pre-order-faq

Sorted, thank you. I have never in my life purchased a season pass for a game, but I can really see myself sinking hours and hours into this one. I am going to get the season pass with this game, can't wait for the 8th March!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,252 ✭✭✭Sterling Archer

• Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭Burkie7

Have UBI said anything about the Open Beta after that Xbox leak?

Burkie7 wrote: »
    Have UBI said anything about the Open Beta after that Xbox leak?

What do you mean Xbox leak? Ubi have already openly stated there will be an open beta on all platforms running from the 16th-21st February. They confirmed this the day after the closed beta ended.

What do you mean Xbox leak? Ubi have already openly stated there will be an open beta on all platforms running from the 16th-21st February. They confirmed this the day after the closed beta ended.

Source? I can't seem to find anything confirming it

Shane_ef wrote: »
    Source? I can't seem to find anything confirming it

Same I've searched everywhere and every article use the Italian Xbox Facebook page as the source.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,002 ✭✭✭✭VinLieger

Zero evidence of the open beta happening, the sub reddit has nothing on it and its the one place you can gurantee it would be talked about

• Registered Users Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

Id say it will happen alright, they need to stress the servers before launch day. If they do not have an open beta and the game is fcuked at launch there would be a **** storm......

• Advertisement

Wonda-Boy wrote: »
    Id say it will happen alright, they need to stress the servers before launch day. If they do not have an open beta and the game is fcuked at launch there would be a **** storm......

I reckon so too.

The Microsoft page deleted the photo too obviously under instruction from Ubisoft.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,878 ✭✭✭Robert ninja

Shane_ef wrote: »

I can answer the title question of that article with, "Because it would be weird." Can you imagine trying to advertise the tech of your game by showing a dog crapping in the street? What kind of demographic would they trying to bring in with that? Scat zoophiliacs?

Anyway, here's more interesting article.

http://www.pcgamesn.com/the-division/the-divisions-pc-version-had-to-be-kept-in-check-with-consoles-or-it-would-be-unfair AT
    "We do have to kind of keep it in check with consoles because it would kind of be unfair just to push it so far away from them."

Seems the game was held back in order to keep console players from feeling any kind of buyer's remorse if they found out what it was like on PC if Ubi had actually tried to do something ambitious for once. But what can you expect from the people who fecked up tetris. The article's been updated with their PR backpedaling. Dodged a bullet with this one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

I could swear I got an email from Ubi after the closed Beta saying there was an open one coming up but it's quite likely I just imagined that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

This is all I can find.

12660429_10154405291751490_1549333342_n.jpg?oh=a90d1a388b231256f74c14c0d63a3677&oe=56BC327F

Same that came out the day the closed Beta finished and I haven't heard anything since.

It's a shame I was dying to play it again :(

Same that came out the day the closed Beta finished and I haven't heard anything since.

It's a shame I was dying to play it again :(

• Registered Users Posts: 29,842 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Open Beta now official. Starts on PS4 19th Feb

• Registered Users Posts: 5,419 ✭✭✭FAILSAFE 00

Its interesting to hear that you'll be able to get more FPS on consoles by turning certain graphical settings off. Many to do with lighting.

Cool to at least have the option on consoles. Nice of the devs to do that.

• Advertisement

Yes delighted :)

Advertisement