Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tom Clancy's The Division

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,252 ✭✭✭Sterling Archer

• Registered Users Posts: 18,002 ✭✭✭✭VinLieger

Really looking forward to this but think I'll give this weekend a miss, learned all I need during the closed beta weekend and wanna make sure I'm not in any way burnt out for the release

• Registered Users Posts: 3,405 ✭✭✭Lone Stone

il give it a go this weekend woop, on the fence about it though.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Yea, a good showing for this at the weekend will be a big help for the fence sitters like me who are still a little unsure about whether or not I'll get it sooner rather than later.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

Pre loading is up for all platforms.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭Burkie7

Anyone up for teaming up for the dark zone on Friday. Me and a mate will be on but would rather be in a team of 4.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭Noxin

Gonna pre-load tonight for PC. I've not played any of it at all but it looks interesting.
    Will see how it goes.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

I'll partake in this on PS4 if anyone else is up for it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 45,882 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

Cormac... wrote: »

might be giving it a look on saturday and sunday.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,146 ✭✭✭dudeeile

DeSelby83 wrote: »
    Is it available to pre load yet on the ps4 does anyone know. Will it be from the store?

https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-ie/games/tom-clancy's-the-division-beta/cid=EP0001-CUSA03058_00-BETATEST00000001

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,470 ✭✭✭SolvableKnave

Cormac... wrote: »
    might be giving it a look on saturday and sunday.

Count me in. Time dependant as usual. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 11,747 ✭✭✭✭wes

It was a laugh last time, should be on it sometime the first day again.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

blues-brothers.jpg

• Administrators Posts: 53,843 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

Played the beta the first time and it was good fun for a few hours but got boring quickly due to the limited content. Think I'll avoid this beta just to keep it fresh when it releases.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

DLC for The Division will be timed exclusive to XB1 for first 30 days.

XB1 player myself but timed dlc sucks for gamers in general.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,252 ✭✭✭Sterling Archer

I'll be knocking around this weekend on PC if anyone is one

• Registered Users Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

Yeah I am DL as we speak so up for a session or 3

• Registered Users Posts: 5,575 ✭✭✭ZiabR

I gave the closed Beta 20+ hours, not going to sink my weekend into this open one. Will give it a bash on Friday night but I think I will leave it there and wait for March 8th.

MiskyBoyy wrote: »
    DLC for The Division will be timed exclusive to XB1 for first 30 days.

XB1 player myself but timed dlc sucks for gamers in general.

At least it's only a month, unlike Playstations 12 month exclusivity with some of the Destiny stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,575 ✭✭✭DeSelby83

I hope to get in a good few hours of this at the weekend. I think i need more convincing of this and this is its last chance for me. I can see why people who already like it are not going to play it to keep things fresh though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,419 ✭✭✭FAILSAFE 00

What I don't like is the uninspiring civilians that fill this open world map. They are so basic. They give out as they pass you, or they come up and ask you for something, or they just run off shouting abuse at you.

What I don't like is the uninspiring civilians that fill this open world map. They are so basic. They give out as they pass you, or they come up and ask you for something, or they just run off shouting abuse at you.

That's New York down to a T.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

I just stuck it on there for a half hour before I had to go to work, ran though the first objective to establish the base of operations so I can jump straight into the black zone when I get home.

When the game is actually released I'll have to do all that for the third time. :(

I'm so new to this type of game though that there's so much I don't get about it. I know playing for a weekend will solve most queries though so hopefully I'll get more than the normal hour or two of gaming done with this beta. The closest game I've played to it is GTA5.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,575 ✭✭✭ZiabR

Oh so they have wiped the closed beta data? Meaning I have to start again at level 4? Gaa, I though I could just hop back into the beta and do the new missions.

logik wrote: »
    Oh so they have wiped the closed beta data? Meaning I have to start again at level 4? Gaa, I though I could just hop back into the beta and do the new missions.

And thus it has ever been. All Open Beta Data will be wiped for release, so some will be running the start mission for a third time.

And thus it has ever been. All Open Beta Data will be wiped for release, so some will be running the start mission for a third time.

I'm most likely just going to stick to the dark zone for the entire beta and shoot as many people as possible.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

Jayop wrote: »
    I'm most likely just going to stick to the dark zone for the entire beta and shoot as many people as possible.

LMAO, I was thinking the exact same thing....I am gonna be THAT ****ING GUY!!!!

:mad::pac::pac::mad::pac::mad::pac:

Wonda-Boy wrote: »
    LMAO, I was thinking the exact same thing....I am gonna be THAT ****ING GUY!!!!

:mad::pac::pac::mad::pac::mad::pac:

You Xbone or PS4?

Playing less than 2 hours and ice been bounced out 5 times with error messages. Pure balls

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

That's what happens with open betas over closed ones. This will be a true load test on the servers and they are going to fall down a few times.

Basically what the full game will be like at launch like all Ubi online experiences.

Advertisement