Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tom Clancy's The Division

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,002 ✭✭✭✭VinLieger

Wonda-Boy wrote: »
    Yeah you not too pushed now but getting raped when you have much higher level stuff and after grafting for an age to get it will seriously do you nut in, especially when you dont do it. And TBH its never one on one that I dont mind....its getting jumped by 3-4 man teams playing solo is just stupid.

One of the reasons I play games, having the chance to actually lose something makes it so much more tense and enjoyable, it's not like it's the only game out there either where this situation is possible it's just more main stream than the likes of eve online, dayz etc

• Registered Users Posts: 13,080 ✭✭✭✭Maximus Alexander

It is when you in a group of three or four....but alot of the time you probably gonna be playing the game solo. So TBH you really cant go near the DZ if you are playing alone there really is no point whatsoever.

Coz you are just gonna lose DZ funds and DZ xp like crazy. Which is a shame really....

People keep saying this, but I played solo and extracted dozens of times while only getting killed twice. :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

People keep saying this, but I played solo and extracted dozens of times while only getting killed twice. :confused:

Well my friend you were very lucky or did not put the same amount of hours in that I did. Or I was acting very shifty.....which I dont think I was.

Lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

Aye but I'm ****e at games so I was getting roasted. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 13,080 ✭✭✭✭Maximus Alexander

Jayop wrote: »
    Aye but I'm ****e at games so I was getting roasted. :pac:

Hah! I didn't even mean it like that, but most of the extracts I was at there was just little to no fighting.

I found that the more people extracting, the less likely there was to be any trouble oddly enough. I suppose because if you go rogue with a lot of people around you're toast. So the safe bet is probably to hang back until there are 6+ people at the extraction and then go for it, which is what I did most of the time.

Both of the times I got killed it was when there were only one or two others with me and they stabbed me in the back.

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 5,419 ✭✭✭FAILSAFE 00

Wish he'd keep quiet and just let me watch the footage. He's like an annoying fly that wont feck off when you're trying to watch something.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭Liamario

The Division- Gold Edition can now be pre ordered on Amazon.

Who knows why, because they haven't gotten back to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,097 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

Liamario wrote: »
    The Division- Gold Edition can now be pre ordered on Amazon.

Who knows why, because they haven't gotten back to me.

I preordered the Gold Edition on the 22/1/2016 from Amazon for £49 and had £10 off voucher so £39 all in.

emmetkenny wrote: »
    I preordered the Gold Edition on the 22/1/2016 from Amazon for £49 and had £10 off voucher so £39 all in.

i don't see how you ordered it in January unless you weren't shipping it to an ROI address.

• Advertisement

Gift card or voucher? It's 59£ on their website for the gold edition.

It was a promotion Amazon ran in January if you spent over £40 in a single transaction you got £10 code off that spend.

What system are you on.

It was a promotion Amazon ran in January if you spent over £40 in a single transaction you got £10 code off that spend.

What system are you on.

You were extra lucky to get that order in, because the gold edition has been restricted from being delivered in Ireland for the last while, among other games.

You were extra lucky to get that order in, because the gold edition has been restricted from being delivered in Ireland for the last while, among other games.

Wasn't available for delivery to Ireland when I ordered either. Had to use Parcel Motel.

Wasn't available for delivery to Ireland when I ordered either. Had to use Parcel Motel.

All the same, you got it much cheaper than anywhere else and that's before the voucher

All the same, you got it much cheaper than anywhere else and that's before the voucher

€41.50 from the Xbox Argentina Store.

I buy all my games digitally but a little wary about this with Ubis track record so got a disk copy.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,133 ✭✭✭GottaGetGatt

tbh there is no real incentive to go Rogue in this game.The loss far out ways the gain.You go rogue and survive Rank 5, you get about 700 DZ funds whereby if you just kill one person and are killed , you potentially lose anywhere from 300+ DZ funds

Yeah alot of people were going rogue in the beta but that was just that there was nothing really else to do once everyone got the High end weapons and specialized gear.I think alot more needs to be done in the Dark Zone in terms of missions and something to do other then just going from Landmark to Landmark killing AI hoping to find good loot.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,575 ✭✭✭DeSelby83

I really think this game will make or break on the dark zone and im sure it will undergo a lot of post launch patches to get it right

• Registered Users Posts: 29,842 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Jayop wrote: »

That is class. I tried it twice, both times taking me to Cork Hospital. It's like it knew sending me to the Regional in Limerick would mean certain death.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,419 ✭✭✭FAILSAFE 00

Zero-Cool wrote: »
    That is class. I tried it twice, both times taking me to Cork Hospital. It's like it knew sending me to the Regional in Limerick would mean certain death.
    According to it people are looting my local Spar shop LMAO

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

Hospital beds crisis?

This is getting very political for me

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

If you're interested in that, might I suggest Plague Inc as it's a fun game and getting to play as the virus rather than having to try cure it is a nice twist :D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

Took me 26 days to end the world, or humanity at least. It's very well done.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,415 ✭✭✭.G.

Me too. I put in about 12 hours on Sunday and never once got killed extracting anything. I got killed a few times in other areas by groups of twats picking on me cos I was solo ( if you do this, you're a bell :) ) and also was killed because I accidentally went rogue a couple of times by throwing grenades at rogue agents, when the explosion went off it damaged some non hostiles who had wandered by at the wrong time. I learnt to just use guns on the rogue lads!

Cormac... wrote: »
    Hospital beds crisis?

This is getting very political for me

I think its a Fianna Fail app....lol

• Registered Users Posts: 5,575 ✭✭✭ZiabR

IGN Special on character leveling and a look at a high end level 27 character.

http://ie.ign.com/videos/2016/02/24/the-division-a-level-27-character-tour-ign-first

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

• Registered Users Posts: 3,307 ✭✭✭weiland79

I don't seem to be able to cancel my preorder for this. I've tried on both my ps4 and through my laptop but there is no option to cancel. The only thing I can think of is that I have no funds in my wallet, but i do have my cc attached to my account. Has anyone else managed to cancel?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,842 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Yes, in ps4, go to settings, PSN, Account, wallet, payment history. Open the date you preordered the game and once you did the division, there should be a button at the bottom saying 'cancel preorder'. If that button isn't there, then you already cancelled it. It will still show up in the psn store that its preordered though.

Any doubts though, just turn off automatic funding and/or ring customer support and cancel from there.

Advertisement