Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tom Clancy's The Division

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

Burkie7 wrote: »
    I heard the division is launching in UK at 11 is that true?

God I hope it's an hour early. If I can start till 3am I'll be up all fecking night lol.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Apparently, though we're not 100% sure at the moment. There's a 2gb patch as well, so it might take a while.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

The pre loaded game on PSN is active in 80mins. I have the patch installed since Sunday morning.

Is the patch included in the pre-load? That's be handy. Although if it's anything like a Steam release, the decryption thing will take bloody ages.

Plus, the servers will almost certainly crash :P

Kiith wrote: »
    Is the patch included in the pre-load? That's be handy. Although if it's anything like a Steam release, the decryption thing will take bloody ages.

Plus, the servers will almost certainly crash :P

On PSN and XBL the patch was automatically dumped in on top of the pre load.

I'm not up to date anymore on how Steam handles things. Then again I never pre ordered anything through Steam.

• Advertisement

And we can play. 3gb patch on the pc though.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,498 ✭✭✭ECO_Mental

Pulled the trigger and downloading, but too tired to wait up and put in a couple of hours. Damm you job and having to get kids ready for school. This grown up business isn't have the fun it's made out to be......

6.1kWp south facing, South of Cork City

• Registered Users Posts: 2,461 ✭✭✭ibFoxer

Varik wrote: »
    Not video/voice, there's a chat room option and some Xbox integration. Probably more likely than getting people online to share their phone number.

We had a fair bit of success gathering numbers all the same, it is very much dependent on the individual though.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,435 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

emmetkenny wrote: »
    Yup that's the one.

I'll log in tomorrow and accept the requests.

tomorrow? what's this tomorrow business? :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

ECO_Mental wrote: »
    Pulled the trigger and downloading, but too tired to wait up and put in a couple of hours. Damm you job and having to get kids ready for school. This grown up business isn't have the fun it's made out to be......

On the plus side you didn't have to ask mum or dad for permission/money to get the game!! :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭Falthyron

If anybody is unsure about purchasing, I am now streaming on PC if you want to take a look. www.twitch.tv/l1ber8or

Gave up trying to find the rewards vendor for the hazmat kit

• Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭Burkie7

Blazer wrote: »
    Gave up trying to find the rewards vendor for the hazmat kit
    Add your reply here.
    In the base of operations run straight and to the right of the stairs their is a desk that's the rewards vender

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

Wtf, people are after hitting the level cap already...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,470 ✭✭✭SolvableKnave

MiskyBoyy wrote: »

And you know what will be spouted out next: There's no endgame, game is dead nothing to do, DZ needs more stuff...... yada yada yada

• And you know what will be spouted out next: There's no endgame, game is dead nothing to do, DZ needs more stuff...... yada yada yada

Don't forget the on-disk DLC which has been found by reddit users

• Registered Users Posts: 5,575 ✭✭✭ZiabR

MiskyBoyy wrote: »

Seriously? That is a surprise if I am honest, I played the Beta for 20+ hours and I by no means flew to level 8.

Have they found an exploit?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

€62 in argos. Was hoping for a bit cheaper. Any confirmed super value price?

There is DZ levels too, I think there is 100 of them on top of the level 30 cap.

Wasn't Destiny capped at 30 on release too? I think Mass Effect 2 and 3 were the same. It's a strange number to cap at I think.

I find the final release on PS4 does look a bit better and has a better frame rate than the beta, better lighting effects too, they seem to have optimised the performance either with the final build or with the patch.

Not impressed with the character face creation, I thought the beta was restricted and the final game would be better according to developer interviews.
    I was expecting something like Dragon Age 3 or Skyrim options wise not something like Destiny. This is a 2016 MMO Ubi.

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭Irish Warri0r

€62.99 in Argos I just reserved a copy.

• Advertisement

• There is DZ levels too, I think there is 100 of them on top of the level 30 cap.

Wasn't Destiny capped at 30 on release too? I think Mass Effect 2 and 3 were the same. It's a strange number to cap at I think.

I find the final release on PS4 does look a bit better and has a better frame rate than the beta, better lighting effects too, they seem to have optimised the performance either with the final build or with the patch.

Not impressed with the character face creation, I thought the beta was restricted and the final game would be better according to developer interviews.
    I was expecting something like Dragon Age 3 or Skyrim options wise not something like Destiny. This is a 2016 MMO Ubi.

It was 20 i think

There is DZ levels too, I think there is 100 of them on top of the level 30 cap.

Destiny's soft cap was 20, the there was an extra light level in place to get to 30. These games aren't true MMOs with hundreds of side quests to help get to 60 or 70. Hell, Wow only released with a cap of 40 if I'm not mistaken. These games are just too different to have a similar level range as traditional MMOs. So long as the missions and journey to cap are enjoyable, the cap it's self is moot.

75 euro in gamestop. Absolute robbing b*****ds

Soby wrote: »

Did you expect anything less from them?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,575 ✭✭✭DeSelby83

Has anyone here played it enough to give some early impressions. Would love to know what the mission variety is like so far.

Did you expect anything less from them?

Nope not really tbh

• Registered Users Posts: 5,575 ✭✭✭ZiabR

Soby wrote: »

And they will still shift 95% of their copies over the coming week... People still use them... christ its depressing.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,097 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

M!Ck^ wrote: »
    It was 20 i think

No 20 was the soft cap and light was an extra 10 on top of that for 30 altogether.

Burkie7 wrote: »
    Add your reply here.
    In the base of operations run straight and to the right of the stairs their is a desk that's the rewards vender

Where's the base? In Manhattan?

• Advertisement

• emmetkenny wrote: »
    No 20 was the soft cap and light was an extra 10 on top of that for 30 altogether.

Think he was more referring to where you can peak simply with XP

Advertisement