Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tom Clancy's The Division

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,575 ✭✭✭ZiabR

Well that's not good. Hope the XO is fairing a little better, looking forward to loading it up when I get home from work.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

:pac: The first safe house was so busy when this guy got here that everyone formed an orderly queue to get to the laptop.

What I love is the name of the guy at the back of the queue.

R1mHi60.jpg

Do you redeem your Hazmat and National Guard gear at the rewards claims vendor? I thought I'd have them from the get go but they're not in my inventory yet.

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,278 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Jayop wrote: »
    Do you redeem your Hazmat and National Guard gear at the rewards claims vendor? I thought I'd have them from the get go but they're not in my inventory yet.

Yeah at the vendor, you'll probably have better gear by the time you unlock it though.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,133 ✭✭✭GottaGetGatt

The rewards vendor is in the base of operations, I think he's downstairs out the back or maybe upstairs, can't remember.

• Advertisement

The rewards vendor is in the base of operations, I think he's downstairs out the back or maybe upstairs, can't remember.

Yeah he's in the back passed the stairs. I'm only level 3 though but I'll get to the Base when I get home tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,069 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

Being stuck at work is driving me mental. Definitely not gonna get into Argos before it closes this evening

Absolute disaster :(

Being stuck at work is driving me mental. Definitely not gonna get into Argos before it closes this evening

Absolute disaster :(

Same as. I'm fecking working till midnight. :(

I do have half days booked the next two nights though so I should get some solid gaming done.

Same as. I'm fecking working till midnight. :(

I do have half days booked the next two nights though so I should get some solid gaming done.

Real life is OP

Please nerf :pac:

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,278 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Firefights are actually pretty intense when you're a level or two below the enemies., really enjoying how tactical it is too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 483 ✭✭DeclanRe

Anyone know the download size for Ps4?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

Mickeroo wrote: »
    Firefights are actually pretty intense when you're a level or two below the enemies., really enjoying how tactical it is too.

I'd say My_name_is_URL would agree, I recall brining a fresh faced lvl 6 him to a lvl 8 boss fight.... needless to say we took a couple of wipes before we realised how cautious we had to be

DeclanRe wrote: »

35gigs

• Registered Users Posts: 709 ✭✭✭goon_magee

DeclanRe wrote: »

Disc was a 42gb install so around the same I'd assume, 45gb or so with the day one patch Id say.

• Registered Users Posts: 483 ✭✭DeclanRe

35gigs

Thanks dude!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,221 ✭✭✭✭m5ex9oqjawdg2i

Well I finally got the game working and it's just marvelous. Even on my old CPU/Ram combo, I am getting 60FPS on ultra settings. It's a spledid game so far. I do find the random encounters
    where there are 2 guys looting the corpse
    incredibly monotonous.

So we've got 6 members in the clan. I'm just reposting this for anyone who missed it.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,415 ✭✭✭.G.

The gob****es are out in force already. blocking the door to the safe house and once I got into theres a dude standing at the laptop blocking anybody from activating themselves as an agent. So I'm 5 minutes in and can do nothing in the game. Standing in a Q waiting to activate and I'll be here all day. And the server keeps cutting out.

Nice one Ubi!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,051 ✭✭✭BKtje

What format is that clan? Would be interested if it's PC.

superg wrote: »
    The gob****es are out in force already. blocking the door to the safe house and once I got into theres a dude standing at the laptop blocking anybody from activating themselves as an agent. So I'm 5 minutes in and can do nothing in the game

Can't you report them?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,046 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

So, this game would be useless to someone who wants to play solo?

BKtje wrote: »
    What format is that clan? Would be interested if it's PC.

I'm Xbox but I don't know if the clan itself is limited by format. If not then someone should post it in the PC forum and try to get some members.

So, this game would be useless to someone who wants to play solo?

No, as I said you can play most of the missions yourself, at some point you'll need to co-op but you can do that with randomers from the game.

I'd say though that the main point of the game is co-op missions and playing with mates in the DZ.

Can't you report them?

I've no idea how to. There's text chat on screen amongst players I don't even know how to get that going tto tell him to piss off.

I've no idea how to. There's text chat on screen amongst players I don't even know how to get that going tto tell him to piss off.

Not sure myself either but surely someone here will know.

Not sure myself either but surely someone here will know.

Its the / key. I'm sorted anyway. Server crashed, when I got back in the Q for the laptop was gone so I was able to activate.

Its the / key. I'm sorted anyway. Server crashed, when I got back in the Q for the laptop was gone so I was able to activate.

What format you on G?

What format you on G?

PC mate.

Sent a request to join the clan there. mmmmbeer76 is my username. Not sure how often I'll be online though.

• Advertisement

• Jayop wrote: »
    :pac: The first safe house was so busy when this guy got here that everyone formed an orderly queue to get to the laptop.

What I love is the name of the guy at the back of the queue.

R1mHi60.jpg
    Make this post of the day

Advertisement