Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tom Clancy's The Division

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭Hail 2 Da Chimp

Any ideas where is the cheapest bricks and mortar shop to buy it? Argos looks to be cheapest at €63.
    Any idea if Tesco have it on sale?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭Noxin

So finally got to start playing.

Does anyone else find it a lot more difficult than the beta? These guys are shredding my health at times on normal side missions.
    Interesting that they removed the med-pack from the restock chests too..

• Registered Users Posts: 709 ✭✭✭goon_magee

Just a heads up that a few of us from the Destiny clan are setting up a PSN chat, only 5 or so of us in there at the min, if anyone wants in add me, goon_magee, and I'll add you to the chat.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,069 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

Any ideas where is the cheapest bricks and mortar shop to buy it? Argos looks to be cheapest at €63.

Some branches have it but it's €69.99

goon_magee wrote: »
    Just a heads up that a few of us from the Destiny clan are setting up a PSN chat, only 5 or so of us in there at the min, if anyone wants in add me, goon_magee, and I'll add you to the chat.

You can add me, Goon. You're already a friend I think

Totzire1

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭Hail 2 Da Chimp

Some branches have it but it's €69.99

Too rich for my blood!

You can add me, Goon. You're already a friend I think

Totzire1

Nice 1 Totz, just added you.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,549 ✭✭✭jcd5971

OK guys I have set up a message group on psn just msg me on ps4 and I'll add you in my psn Is same as here jcd5971, this group chat works very well for those of us who play destiny so trying it here also we have a few already so more the better

• Registered Users Posts: 1,417 ✭✭✭ziggyman17

add me please... Im friends on ps with a few on here...

BAZ171075

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 2,575 ✭✭✭DeSelby83

For those who have played it what is the map size like or map density with missions/side missions(dont want a huge empty map). Also how is the mission variety, is it go here, hold x/square and fight off enemies or is there more to it than that?

• Advertisement

ziggyman17 wrote: »
    add me please... Im friends on ps with a few on here...

BAZ171075

Thanks

Added!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,065 ✭✭✭eggy81

Nice 1 Totz, just added you.

Add me as well goon. Dalglish86. I'm friends with you I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,051 ✭✭✭BKtje

If any pc owners wanna get together my uplay username is BKtje2012 (I should have unlocked it on Steam but oh well).

eggy81 wrote: »
    Add me as well goon. Dalglish86. I'm friends with you I think.

Will do!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,678 ✭✭✭lawlolawl

Played about 2 or 3 hours.

It feels weird and the controls are incredibly shonky. The cover system is awful as well and has gotten me killed a few times.

Not that gone on it yet but i'm willing to give it a chance.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

Add me as well on Ps4

razer_irl

Just started there about an hour ago.So finding my feet.
    Cant get the hang of matchmaking at al though.On the first siege--the precinct one when you search for a match how do you actually join when one is found?Which button accepts the invite?

Hellrazer wrote: »
    Add me as well on Ps4

razer_irl

Just started there about an hour ago.So finding my feet.
    Cant get the hang of matchmaking at al though.On the first siege--the precinct one when you search for a match how do you actually join when one is found?Which button accepts the invite?

Will add now. Click and hold down the right analogue stick to accept invite. Game doesn't communicate it very well.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,065 ✭✭✭eggy81

I think it's class so far. The story is well presented. I've just reached the base and while gameplay wise it's not groundbreaking I think it all works really well so far. Gonna be a serious amount of content by the looks of it.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Played around 3 hours there with a friend, and had a great time. Gun play feels excellent, and the missions are good fun. Only did the first three story missions, then just roamed around fighting random enemies and doing encounters. Though i was worried the real world guns wouldn't be as appealing as the fantastical guns in Destiny, it certainly hasn't become a problem so far. Rocking a long range rifle at the moment, and it's a blast getting headshots and setting fire to the gas tanks on the back of some enemies. Very promising so far.

I see that they'll be selling it for €60 in CEX

https://ie.webuy.com/product.php?sku=3307215804377

No doubt they'll have a few in stock over the next few days with people who aren't happy with the game turning them in.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,507 ✭✭✭Damo 2k9

So played it solid from 10-3 and then again from 7-11 and im pretty happy with it. Nothing overly amazing but its how I thought it would be so im not dissapointed. The DZ is ridiculously hard tho, im level 9 (normal level) and I got put into a 1-14 level lobby, and nearly every single AI that weve came across has been level 14, most of them are one shot against you, and they take an insane amount of ammo to put down.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

CdEDo8MWIAAhL2t.jpg:large

Went for the smart casual look. Got this through the ubisoft club yolk. had a load of points from (i pursume) playing old ubisoft titles. So check it out if you havent already. Then go to the rewards guy at the back of your base of OP for the stuff. He also had a load of other stuff like boxes of grenades and such. good haul :D.

Add on PSN if anyones on for a bit late tonight. Rank 5 atm.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

Godammit, why do I let myself get caught up in the hype. Didn't overly like it during betas but yet still just paid a visit to Argentina to buy it for myself there :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,327 ✭✭✭dunworth1

MiskyBoyy wrote:
    Godammit, why do I let myself get caught up in the hype. Didn't overly like it during betas but yet still just paid a visit to Argentina to buy it for myself there

Same myself

Must have just missed you on the flight

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

dunworth1 wrote: »
    Same myself

Must have just missed you on the flight

That must've been what the smell was... :pac::P

• Administrators Posts: 53,843 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

Noxin wrote: »

Does anyone else find it a lot more difficult than the beta? These guys are shredding my health at times on normal side missions.

Definitely way more difficult than the beta.

• Administrators Posts: 53,843 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

Mr.S wrote: »
    Er....how to you access the laptop in the first safe room, when I interact with it, I type on it and then backaway and nothing happens :confused:

I think after you type on the laptop there is someone else in the room to talk to.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

Just realised ( and sorry if someone has done it already) but to save everyone adding everyone else as a friend and clogging up friends list. I've mad a community for PS4 peeps to join. Just search for the name or part of it below :)

CdEWeNVWoAADN_9.jpg:large

• Registered Users Posts: 851 ✭✭✭TonyStark

awec wrote: »
    I think after you type on the laptop there is someone else in the room to talk to.

Seems to be a known issue, log out and back in a few times... Eventually it worked.... Bedtime now :-(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,575 ✭✭✭ZiabR

Noxin wrote: »

Yeah, I played the first 3 story missions last night on hard with some mates. They have made it alot harder and altered some of the enemy spawn areas to catch you off-guard. I love that it is a challenge now, they needed to do it. We were steam rolling the beta on hard so delighted that I am being killed a few times now.

Advertisement