Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tom Clancy's The Division

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,397 ✭✭✭MerryDespot

Is that the one DZ01 , the level 4 contamination zone, it was in the beta as well?

Nope - it's a different one (can't recall offhand where - might be DZ02)

The extraction area is right on top of it - large park with shipping crates and a fountain at one end. Pretty sure it wasn't in the beta.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,397 ✭✭✭MerryDespot

Just thinking about that place mentioned above - it's full of Cleaners. That got me thinking about their flame throwers - man, the flame effects are insane! You don't get much time to consider how awesome it looks as you're generally legging it out of its range, but the flame effects on those are stunning

• Registered Users Posts: 570 ✭✭✭Adventagious

Anyone else getting booted from the game with "Delta" errors?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

The Dark Zone in a nutshell....

(Stolen from Reddit :P )

• Registered Users Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

Soby wrote: »
    Anyone around on ps4?. Level 13 here looking for some help with level 20 AI

Also one of the hints that popped up references dmg and dps. But couldn't read it in time.

Can someone explain the difference in the two?. I go buy dps for choosing which weapon is better

I help ya no bother mate....add me to your psn: wonda3oy

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭LauraW7746

So Im at level 8 and a bit trying to do encounters and side missions to level up. I completed a side mission that had 4 parts for every part I was meant to get a 1000 an odd xp but I only seemed to get xp when I completed the last part!??
    Has anyone else come across this? Any tips for leveling up? Its taking me ages :/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,750 ✭✭✭john the one

I just love it when a game wont launch for me!

10/10 wont launch again.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,743 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

LauraW7746 wrote: »
    So Im at level 8 and a bit trying to do encounters and side missions to level up. I completed a side mission that had 4 parts for every part I was meant to get a 1000 an odd xp but I only seemed to get xp when I completed the last part!??
    Has anyone else come across this? Any tips for leveling up? Its taking me ages :/

Do all the sidequests - be opportunistic about the rest, if it's on the way, do it, if not, FOGETABOUDIT :D baddabing, made ya ding!

Yeah do sidequests in the entire zone you're in, dont stray into the next one til you have to. Once they're all done, go back to the safe house, claim your extra XP and go wherever they send you next, repeat - if you can, do the missions after the sidemission as they'll reward you with a decent piece of kit.

Dont forget when you enter a new safehouse, go directly to the locker and open it - you get XP for that, then talk to the guy and check the map they have there to update your own map.

• Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭LauraW7746

Do all the sidequests - be opportunistic about the rest, if it's on the way, do it, if not, FOGETABOUDIT :D baddabing, made ya ding!

Yeah do sidequests in the entire zone you're in, dont stray into the next one til you have to. Once they're all done, go back to the safe house, claim your extra XP and go wherever they send you next, repeat - if you can, do the missions after the sidemission as they'll reward you with a decent piece of kit.

Dont forget when you enter a new safehouse, go directly to the locker and open it - you get XP for that, then talk to the guy and check the map they have there to update your own map.

Cool thanks alot for the tips

If anyone wants to play on XB1 please add me.

GilbertoGalway

Only level 5 at present.

My first mission(on hard and boy is it hard) in the hospital id a decent player on comms but I'd to go before we finished it.

Since then I've joined 3 games with players without headsets and I'm getting sick to death of trying to tell them we have to push forward or you just get flanked and pinned staying at the back but I'm constantly pushing alone and we're all getting flanked.

Need to play with people who aren't complete dopes :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

Wonda-Boy wrote: »
    I help ya no bother mate....add me to your psn: wonda3oy

Added ya to the. Community yolk

Bit annoying you can't get a. Revenge kill in the DZ without going rogue.
    Had a full pack of gear to extract. Chopper was there when I arrived. 2 other lads there attaching their stach. I walk up and start and then they kill me and Rob it. Was fuming Haha. Tracked them down and tried to get a revenge kill but he wasn't rogue anymore so I turned rogue. Then everyone else helped him and killed me. Bullies :(

GilbertoGalway

Only level 5 at present.

My first mission(on hard and boy is it hard) in the hospital id a decent player on comms but I'd to go before we finished it.

Since then I've joined 3 games with players without headsets and I'm getting sick to death of trying to tell them we have to push forward or you just get flanked and pinned staying at the back but I'm constantly pushing alone and we're all getting flanked.

I should be on later only just done the 3 side missions at the start, gt calex deus

• Registered Users Posts: 28,098 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

GilbertoGalway

Only level 5 at present.

Add me TitianGerm as well. Myself and Van Damme 1984 are just level 7 and finished the first three Base Wing Upgrade missions.

Calex jump in next time you see me on as well

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

European servers went down temporarily there:
    https://twitter.com/TheDivisionGame/status/708404551439806465

I got this message when I reloaded the game:

juazGA0.png

I then got put into a que to rejoin the game.

• Registered Users Posts: 448 ✭✭Mad_Dave

Seems you'll lose 5-20mins worth of gameplay, depending on who you listen to.
    I was on the way the way to the extraction point with a bag full of very nice gear that was extremely hard fought over when the server went down.

Any 15-20 so ranked ps4 lads on?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,575 ✭✭✭DeSelby83

Was playing in the DZ earlier and there was maybe 6 of us waiting on an extraction and a wave of enemies arrived. We were all shooting them and one player ran in front of me, i was then turned rogue so everyone turned on me. Complete accident and i lost all my gear. Really annoying but still great fun

DeSelby83 wrote: »
    Was playing in the DZ earlier and there was maybe 6 of us waiting on an extraction and a wave of enemies arrived. We were all shooting them and one player ran in front of me, i was then turned rogue so everyone turned on me. Complete accident and i lost all my gear. Really annoying but still great fun

I think it does let you away with landing a couple of rounds into someone before it turns you.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,331 ✭✭✭Keyzer

Absolutely no one online on whatever server I was on tonight. Attempted a couple of missions but couldn't complete on my own.

Think I need to add some boardsies.

Keyzer wrote: »
    Absolutely no one online on whatever server I was on tonight. Attempted a couple of missions but couldn't complete on my own.

Think I need to add some boardsies.

Console?

• Advertisement

Soby wrote: »
    Console?

PS4

Paolo264

Keyzer wrote: »
    PS4

Paolo264

Ah ye. I added you to the community I made. Should have got a notification. Can give you a hand of your still on

Cheers. Will be back tomorrow. Need to catch some zzzs

• Registered Users Posts: 401 ✭✭CDBWhoop

The different enemy archetypes.

lkrJQgw.png

Got a couple of hours in last night made it to setting up an area of operations.

Just logged in ad see a server shutdown timer, is there maintenance planned? Most games do that during the week :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,498 ✭✭✭ECO_Mental

Up to level 12 and enjoying it a lot I can see myself spending hours in it. Embarrassed myself last night though I matched up with this yank to do a mission and I kept dying all the time :( I think he was pretty pissed of at the end saying "bloody randomers". But some of those bosses can be really hard.

Still can't get the hang of all these perks skills etc also throwing nades isn't easy, at times sometimes it works other times I can throw them at all.

A lot to learn maybe that's half the fun

6.1kWp south facing, South of Cork City

Is there actually a TC The Division book?

I wouldn't mind reading up on the back story and fallout after the contamination.

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,278 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

emmetkenny wrote: »
    Is there actually a TC The Division book?

I wouldn't mind reading up on the back story and fallout after the contamination.

I think his only involvement is he co-founded one of the studios involved.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

Yeah TC has nothing to do with this. There is a Rainbow Six and Sum of All Fears book. Sum of All Fears games was crap, it was just a re skin of the console Ghost Recon port.

• Advertisement

Mickeroo wrote: »
    I think his only involvement is he co-founded one of the studios involved.

Yea was thinking that. I thought maybe he wrote a lot of the story for the game.

Could be a good move for Games if they can sign big authors to write the stories for them.

Advertisement