Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tom Clancy's The Division

Options

Comments

Story actually reminds me of a book I started and never finished about 10-15 years ago about money being contaminated, and was possibly set in Ireland. Anyone :confused:

Changes from server downtime earlier:
    Disabled “Trained Talent” as it could give an unfair advantage in end-game content and in the Dark Zone. Note: this Talent will still be visible on weapons but will have no effect until a further update where it will be replaced on existing weapons

General balancing of experience gain and drop rates for items and currency

• Registered Users Posts: 28,098 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

Changes from server downtime earlier:

That was trained talent?

Tried the second main island mission last night on hard- Subway Morgue.

Took so many restarts and server changes to get past the MSG mission but the second was just so difficult it was unenjoyable.

Was playing with similar level players(6-8) but the AI jus pawn you too easily.
    Leave cover for half a second and you're shot 5 times.

Had to wave the white flag in the end and started it on normal. Was cleared first time in that server with only one or two downings.
    You cant run out in the open but its also not that difficult to stay alive.

Shame there isn't some happy medium... I'll try hard again at a higher level but its just unenjoyable off the bat.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,575 ✭✭✭DeSelby83

Is there daily and weekly missions like in destiny? Is this a case of those kind of modes open once you hit high/max level?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

DeSelby83 wrote:
    Is there daily and weekly missions like in destiny? Is this a case of those kind of modes open once you hit high/max level?

Yeah there's dailies once you hit 30. They're also adding raids called incursions with first dlc I think.

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,278 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

MiskyBoyy wrote: »
    Yeah there's dailies once you hit 30. They're also adding raids called incursions with first dlc I think.

Dont think you need the season pass for those either.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,051 ✭✭✭BKtje

I'm loving the DZ, so much fun. Found the only reason I'm slowly leveling up is to gain access to new DZ areas (access as in non insta death!).

• Registered Users Posts: 568 ✭✭✭Tomagotchye

Trung to do the first mission in the precinct but there's a door upstairs it says I need to go though but I cant? Emergency door. Am I missing something?

UPDATE: Never mind. I had ran past a computer without realising it needed to be used

• Registered Users Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭markcahill1985

On PS4 how do you accept a matchmaking request

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,975 ✭✭✭OptimusTractor

On PS4 how do you accept a matchmaking request

R3.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,975 ✭✭✭OptimusTractor

Shame there isn't some happy medium... I'll try hard again at a higher level but its just unenjoyable off the bat.

Not sure how they level the AI in hard missions. Myself, level 8 and 3 other Boards lads 8x2 + 10x1 did the Boardway Emporium mission on hard last night. Purple/Red enemies were level 9, Goldies were 10. Took us 3 hours between flamethowers and overpowered hatchet guys. Figured that running up and down between floors was the way to go.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,069 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

Mickeroo wrote: »
    Dont think you need the season pass for those either.

Yep, the first two content updates will be free

Free Update 1 - April - Incursions

Free Update 2 - May - Conflict

Expansion 1 - June - Underground

Expansion 2 - Summer - Survival

Expansion 3 - Winter - Last Stand

Tbh I'm not really seeing the season pass being worth €40, but that could change

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭cableguy.ie

emmetkenny wrote: »
    Is there actually a TC The Division book?

I wouldn't mind reading up on the back story and fallout after the contamination.

I knew there was some sort of book and found this

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Tom-Clancys-Division-York-Collapse/dp/1452148279/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1457791499&sr=1-1&keywords=the+division+book

Not sure if that will be any good, Titan.

Story actually reminds me of a book I started and never finished about 10-15 years ago about money being contaminated, and was possibly set in Ireland. Anyone :confused:

The White Plague?

Yes !!!!!!! :)

Tbh I'm not really seeing the season pass being worth €40, but that could change

Got it for 11.65 on Xbox :P

MiskyBoyy wrote: »
    Got it for 11.65 on Xbox :P

Was that just a special offer or through a friend in Argentina?

Was that just a special offer or through a friend in Argentina?

Argentinian friend ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,331 ✭✭✭Keyzer

Yes !!!!!!! :)

Was thinking the same and was just about to post it. Frank Herbert book and it was indeed set in Ireland.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,750 ✭✭✭john the one

Venturing in to the dark Zone solo is a challenge. They really need to make more back alleys and other routes for solo players to stay out of danger until ready.

Iv picked up a fair bit of green loot and some blue loot, where's all the good **** at? Do I have to go deeper into the dark Zone for rare loot?

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,278 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Venturing in to the dark Zone solo is a challenge. They really need to make more back alleys and other routes for solo players to stay out of danger until ready.

Iv picked up a fair bit of green loot and some blue loot, where's all the good **** at? Do I have to go deeper into the dark Zone for rare loot?

What level are you?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,743 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

go with a group of people, people you trust not to go rogue at a vital moment :P

Mickeroo wrote: »
    What level are you?

Level 9 fresh.

Level 9 fresh.

Yeah you'll get better gear as you level up.

• Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭Lahinchians

Solo run in the dark zone I did last night. Got very lucky that my loot wasn't jacked.

http://youtu.be/b7FhJeZzCss

Edit: excuse the ****y intro.

Servers are kicking me every few minutes, error "Mike"

• Registered Users Posts: 8,051 ✭✭✭BKtje

I've been pretty much soloing the Dz for the last three days, love doing it. So much so that i'm really neglecting lvling.

Just noticed on a tooltip that crafting materials locations refresh ever 2 hours. Might be useful to keep in mind.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 ChrisReezy7

Absolutely love this game, so glad I got it :)

Advertisement