Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tom Clancy's The Division

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭Falthyron

Has anyone noticed the advanced weapons vendor in the security wing hasn't refreshed his stock in nearly a week. It says he refreshes stock every 24hrs but that doesn't happen.

He has for me. I have been on at 11pm and would stay on until midnight to see what is on offer and the items do change. I am playing on PC - incase it has something to do with platform. In fact, I bought the ACR-E from him a couple of days ago and now he is selling a pistol and a light machine gun, afaik.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,419 ✭✭✭FAILSAFE 00

Falthyron wrote: »
    He has for me. I have been on at 11pm and would stay on until midnight to see what is on offer and the items do change. I am playing on PC - incase it has something to do with platform. In fact, I bought the ACR-E from him a couple of days ago and now he is selling a pistol and a light machine gun, afaik.
    Thanks. Can anyone confirm this on Xbox. The advanced weapons vendor has been selling a shotgun and LMG all week long.

Should mention I am level 30 so they are both golds.

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,278 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Thanks. Can anyone confirm this on Xbox. The advanced weapons vendor has been selling a shotgun and LMG all week long.

I thought he was on weekly reset, same with the advanced gear vendor upstairs.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,575 ✭✭✭ZiabR

Yes, its the same for me which is why I was asking this morning to see if the weapons are the same today again. Last night before I logged off it said refresh in 1 hour and 5 minutes but the weapons are still the same today.

Possibly an issue on Xbox? Must check the Ubi forums.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,419 ✭✭✭FAILSAFE 00

logik wrote: »
    Yes, its the same for me which is why I was asking this morning to see if the weapons are the same today again. Last night before I logged off it said refresh in 1 hour and 5 minutes but the weapons are still the same today.

Possibly an issue on Xbox? Must check the Ubi forums.
    Found a good few people online saying different vendors who are restocked daily are glitched and show the same stuff.

• Advertisement

They need to rework the PVP just a touch I think. I don't want rogues to have that damn skull. I want there to be an air of distrust in the place but as it is if someone goes rogue they get hunted down by half of the map. Takes the fun out of the place and removes all the tension.

Even though I posted issues with Rogue yesterday that should mean I'd be against this I agree in principle.

But id adjust it slightly.

Let them have the skull but its only visible down iron sights.

Like how I've to aim at a non hostile to see their level/name.

Id definitely like to see the Rogue icons toned down from their present such as that "Manhunt:400 ft" and long distance icons.

Advanced vendor definitely changed over night for me, he has a sawn off and pistol now, yesterday I took a lmg from him.

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,278 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Advanced vendor definitely changed over night for me, he has a sawn off and pistol now, yesterday I took a lmg from him.

High end?

What platform are you playing?

I checked mine on my lunch break and it is still the LMG for me. I need that gun so I am happy enough but there does seem to be an issue with the Xbox One vendors.

Also, the bloody micro stutter is there EVERY time I log into the DZ. It really is annoying, wish there was something I could do to fix this...

Mickeroo wrote: »
    High end?
    logik wrote: »
    What platform are you playing?

I checked mine on my lunch break and it is still the LMG for me. I need that gun so I am happy enough but there does seem to be an issue with the Xbox One vendors.

Also, the bloody micro stutter is there EVERY time I log into the DZ. It really is annoying, wish there was something I could do to fix this...

Oh no I'm still only level 28 so likely seeing different stuff sub lvl 30 maybe.

On Xbox too but haven't seen stutter like that at all.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 919 ✭✭✭thegame983

FYI - the blueprints you get for completing all sidequests in a given zone do NOT scale to your level. So no need to wait until you're level 30 do them.

• Registered Users Posts: 919 ✭✭✭thegame983

What are you guys spending your credits on? (not pheonix - the normal ones)

Is saving 500k to buy a high end weapon from the special weapons vendor the best way to go? Does he ever sell high end blueprints or is it just the DZ vendors?

thegame983 wrote: »
    What are you guys spending your credits on? (not pheonix - the normal ones)

Is saving 500k to buy a high end weapon from the special weapons vendor the best way to go? Does he ever sell high end blueprints or is it just the DZ vendors?

Blueprints can be bought alright at the home base but only using the Phoenix credits. You get so many purple items in the DZ that saving up 500k does not take to long so i think getting an item for money is worth it.

As for the items in the DZ, I have not actually visited the shops yet so I cannot comment really.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,935 ✭✭✭Tazzimus

Everyone talking about high end gear and end game stuff:
    I'm here with my level 13 dude thinking I'm alright ha ha

Darkzone is tense, not helped by one of my mates accidentally shooting a fella that was helping us (twice!) and turning us rogue. Thankfully he was sound and didn't murderkill us.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

Spending all my money on recalibration station at the moment. Spent 200k trying to get extra SMG damage on a pair of gloves last night ffs

• Registered Users Posts: 4,470 ✭✭✭SolvableKnave

Tazzimus wrote: »
    Everyone talking about high end gear and end game stuff:
    I'm here with my level 13 dude thinking I'm alright ha ha

Darkzone is tense, not helped by one of my mates accidentally shooting a fella that was helping us (twice!) and turning us rogue. Thankfully he was sound and didn't murderkill us.

Yeah I'm the same, though lvl 15.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

How do u get the shotgun as your side arm. I can only get handguns

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

It has to be a sawn off shotgun to use it as your sidearm. Find it as drop or buy from some vendors.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Spent about 2 hours today collecting all the Intel stuff. Collected about 80 of them, with the only one left being an echo that is blocked off until end game (I think).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

It's handy because it causes a ****tonne of damage in one or two shots but you do only have one or two shots and you have to reload so if you miss you're screwed.

However it's still better then a handgun for me which I'll need to have both other clips emptied to even think about trying.

• Advertisement

Darkzone vendor in the base is selling a sawn off at the moment, or was a little while ago anyway.

If you use the talent where a headshot has a 50% chance to not consume a bullet you'll regularly get more than 2 shots out of them. Find them way more useful than pistols.

Mickeroo wrote: »
    Darkzone vendor in the base is selling a sawn off at the moment, or was a little while ago anyway.

If you use the talent where a headshot has a 50% chance to not consume a
    bullet you'll regularly get more than 2 shots out of them. Find them way more useful than pistols.

How do you do that?

Jayop wrote: »
    How do you do that?

Go to abilities, then the talents tab,bottom right corner of the security talents. You have to unlock it first and have talent slots unlocked.

I feel like one of the plebs from the old financial regulator ad on TV years ago.

I don't know what a tracker mortgage is.
    I don't know how to shot a grenade in The Division
    I can't change my abilities./

• Registered Users Posts: 6,521 ✭✭✭joe123

Sorry if this has already been posted but found a great little video explaining what some of the mods do with examples. If like me you weren't really sure what difference they made, this will be a big help.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=omt69GP74Ys

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,316 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

***potential future content spoilers***

There's a bunch of stuff already complete outside the map:

http://imgur.com/gallery/uyd4P

I presume that's the
    USS Intrepid

joe123 wrote: »
    Sorry if this has already been posted but found a great little video explaining what some of the mods do with examples. If like me you weren't really sure what difference they made, this will be a big help.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=omt69GP74Ys

Great video but doesn't really have to be watched.

Basically follow these instructions and your guns will be epic.

1) Assault Rifles
    Stability and Accuracy
    (AK47 go for Horizontal Stability)

2) SMG
    Accuracy and Initial Bullet Stability

3) Light Machine Gun
    Stability and more stability

4) Marksman rifles
    Accuracy and Initial Bullet Stability and Horizontal Stability

• Registered Users Posts: 28,397 ✭✭✭✭Turtyturd

Spear wrote: »
    ***potential future content spoilers***

There's a bunch of stuff already complete outside the map:

http://imgur.com/gallery/uyd4P

I presume that's the
    USS Intrepid

Actually meant to ask that the other night but slipped my mind. I assume the DLC will unlock new areas of the city that are currently out of bounds and won't just be new missions within the current map. The level of detail so far is amazing, having the majority of Manhattan unlocked would be unreal.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,147 ✭✭✭_CreeD_

Jayop wrote: »
    2) SMG
    Accuracy and Initial Bullet Stability

Since they're Crit machines I'd thrown in additional Critical damage (and chance if need be, dependant on the weapons integral rate).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,743 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

i bought an LMG from him yesterday too, M249 epic/purple whatever, turns out it's a really decent weapon for a shade over 50k

Advertisement