Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tom Clancy's The Division

Options

Comments

Was just looking for an upgrade after hitting 30 so took an AR from a vendor. It's burst fire but has no mention of that in it's description. Unless you can change fire mode on them :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,221 ✭✭✭✭m5ex9oqjawdg2i

logik wrote: »
    Well that is fantastic! Will get it tonight so, cheers for checking.

Just got it. I can get to 58K dps at level 30. I only got to level 30 lastnight and I have started doing dailies tonight.

Waiting to try it out (got an invite to play some Elite Dangerous with a friend). I have another weapon, a sub machine gun, not the vector, that has a higher DPS output and I believe it's a blue. I don't think the DPS is the major point of this weapon though.
    thegame983 wrote: »
    What are you guys spending your credits on? (not pheonix - the normal ones)

Is saving 500k to buy a high end weapon from the special weapons vendor the best way to go? Does he ever sell high end blueprints or is it just the DZ vendors?

I think a lot of people are buying the Pakhan, it's a nice entry level yellow/gold gun supposedly. I haven't really tried it out. I really liked the M60 when I was about level 6 or 7. Caused a lot of damage with that :P

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

It's funny, I see so many people on my friends list doing this right now :pac:

Very quick way to farm phoenix & purples:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,419 ✭✭✭FAILSAFE 00

The Bullet King

The Bullet King

You were the first friend I seen up there :pac::pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭Lahinchians

Anyone around on ps4 to do the daily challenging?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

Just bought a burst fire too. Tits on a bull

• Registered Users Posts: 8,435 ✭✭✭wandatowell

how do you use the mods?

I've a rake of them taking up space in my inventory.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,410 Mod ✭✭✭✭Andrew76

how do you use the mods?

I've a rake of them taking up space in my inventory.

Select a weapon, select Mods (F key on PC), choose a slot that you have mods for and then assign a mod.

• Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭Lahinchians

A heads up for anyone looking to take on the daily challenge in the Russian consulate, it's bugged. When you get to the boos fight against hornet, make sure to leave him for last. Otherwise his body will disappear and you can finish the mission. 4 hours of wasted time!

• Advertisement

I am tiring of the constant grenade spam at the highest levels of AI in the game. Every few seconds more and more land on players. I'd rather see the AI use great tactics with less grenade spam to make it difficult for players.

I am tiring of the constant grenade spam at the highest levels of AI in the game. Every few seconds more and more land on players. I'd rather see the AI use great tactics with less grenade spam to make it difficult for players.

I'm sick of the shotgunners 1 shotting me form miles away and 3 or 4 bum rushing the squad with impunity. If they are going to to that at least take away some of their armor :mad:

I'm sick of the shotgunners 1 shotting me form miles away and 3 or 4 bum rushing the squad with impunity. If they are going to to that at least take away some of their armor :mad:
    We've been destroyed by shot gunners here and there. We are starting to adjust to them though by funnelling them down into narrow corridors and using gas and shock grenades to halt them and then we focus fire and take them down.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

Its the range on the AI nade spammers, **** me they would throw the nade into next year if they wanted the range is mental!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 28,098 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

Wonda-Boy wrote: »
    Its the range on the AI nade spammers, **** me they would throw the nade into next year if they wanted the range is mental!!!

Throwing grenades from DZ 6 all the way back to DZ1 :D

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,280 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

The sweet sweet loots.

zofvNGg.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 2,133 ✭✭✭GottaGetGatt

Mickeroo wrote: »
    The sweet sweet loots.

zofvNGg.gif

Was that a high end there?

Mickeroo wrote: »
    The sweet sweet loots.

zofvNGg.gif

But the question is did you get it all out of the DZ?

Wait: is that even the DZ?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,743 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

Supression fire, even from blindfiring works great for countering that, plus they only seem to do that when someone on your team is down for a long res timer. Ye still get grenaded but nearly as much.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,232 ✭✭✭ferrigan101

emmetkenny wrote: »

I think that's just up the road from Autumn's Hope safe house, just outside the DZ.... Not that I've spent any time there recently...... :-D

• Advertisement

It's times square, the goons don't spawn in my game :(

I think that's just up the road from Autumn's Hope safe house, just outside the DZ.... Not that I've spent any time there recently...... :-D

Do you come out the door there and turn left?

It's times square, the goons don't spawn in my game :(

They weren't spawning for me until I had done the supply encounter in the area.

They weren't spawning for me until I had done the supply encounter in the area.

Have the whole place cleaned out , and still don't spawn.

Do you come out the door there and turn left?

Yeah, and head towards the DZ entrance.

Have the whole place cleaned out , and still don't spawn.

Any chance you killed him when you were levelling up? I'm sure I read these named yellows could be a one time kill, that's why you leave the red bars alive. Could be wrong though.

Yeah, and head towards the DZ entrance.

I came across that by accident the other day. Walked around the corner and there was a yellow guy and three purples.

Absolutely shredded me.

Any chance you killed him when you were levelling up? I'm sure I read these named yellows could be a one time kill, that's why you leave the red bars alive. Could be wrong though.

Possible but I found another one using this http://imgur.com/8eZ8FIu

Guy called fumes in the subway, red marker in garment district , not as efficient but it will work for me, took me a few goes to find the fastest way there through the alleys

Edit: Found a quicker way through a door at the last ladder exiting the safe house :)

What are people doing? Farming named yellow bars?

Do the garuntee a good drop?

• Advertisement

What are people doing? Farming named yellow bars?

Do the garuntee a good drop?

2 random purple drops, possibility of a high end drop but most importantly 1-3 phoenix credits per kill: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_XXm3ahuJGA

Advertisement