Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tom Clancy's The Division

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,435 ✭✭✭wandatowell

Andrew76 wrote: »
    Select a weapon, select Mods (F key on PC), choose a slot that you have mods for and then assign a mod.

My bad, I meant the performance mods.

Got a couple of purples that I don't know what to do with.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

My bad, I meant the performance mods.

Got a couple of purples that I don't know what to do with.

Some gear pieces have mod slots, highlight each of your gear items that are equipped and you should see "Mod" at bottom of screen, it will be greyed out if there's no mod slot available & light up when there is one to use.

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,280 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Was that a high end there?

Yeah a caduceus, seems to be the only high end he drops.

Mickeroo wrote: »

...and I still haven't got one :rolleyes:

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,280 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

MiskyBoyy wrote: »
    ...and I still haven't got one :rolleyes:

Took me two hours, crouch got two the fecker. It's crap anyway :p

• Advertisement

Do the named guys have their own loot pools I wonder :confused:

Do the named guys have their own loot pools I wonder :confused:

That's what Im thinking for high end weapons anyway, would need to farm some of the others to be sure. Haven't seen anything to suggest the DZ bosses have fixed loot pools yet though.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

Best thing to do is go to DZ6 right up in the virus centre and troll loike mad....unfortunately you would need a full team of 30s with decent weapons but you will be nearly 100% sure to get good gear.

I have not done this yet but I have been up there on my own trolling and its painful trying to kill 4-5 32 elites on your tod lol

• Registered Users Posts: 13,080 ✭✭✭✭Maximus Alexander

Wonda-Boy wrote: »
    Best thing to do is go to DZ6 right up in the virus centre and troll loike mad....unfortunately you would need a full team of 30s with decent weapons but you will be nearly 100% sure to get good gear.

I have not done this yet but I have been up there on my own trolling and its painful trying to kill 4-5 32 elites on your tod lol

Then just as you finish them off... someone shoots you in the back. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,935 ✭✭✭Tazzimus

Flamethrower turret is my new favourite toy so far.

• Advertisement

Any boards group for Xbox? Should have a couple of hours this eve and wouldn't mind trying some of the higher level DZ.

Any boards group for Xbox? Should have a couple of hours this eve and wouldn't mind trying some of the higher level DZ.
    Boards.ie: Tom Clancy's The Division names and raid meet up - http://touch.boards.ie/thread/2057572380

• Registered Users Posts: 1,975 ✭✭✭OptimusTractor

Try get me now.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Tazzimus wrote: »
    Flamethrower turret is my new favourite toy so far.

mine is the seeker mine accompanied with the flame grenades :P

I'd rather a VR headset but this will do:
    BQe7ntd.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,461 ✭✭✭ibFoxer

BQe7ntd.jpg

:eek:

WANT

• Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

BQe7ntd.jpg

But is he happy?

Yeah, he probably is, lucky fecker.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

BQe7ntd.jpg

Slumming it.

Mickeroo wrote: »

I didn't get one for agessssssssssssss, then I get 2 within an hour :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,221 ✭✭✭✭m5ex9oqjawdg2i

It's funny, I see so many people on my friends list doing this right now :pac:

Very quick way to farm phoenix & purples:

Can you be banned for that do you think?

• Advertisement

Can you be banned for that do you think?

Nah, not a chance. Literally EVERYONE who knows about it is doing it. Most streams on twitch were showing it last night. You're not cheating or using hacks, you're just taking advantage of a bit of an in game exploit.

Witcher 3 had a similar one, they had the best response to an in game exploit I've ever seen, they sent around a tax collector in game who interrogated you on your "earnings", you could lie of course :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jKjytXiqM1M

Got my first high end drop in the dark zone , a hunting M44 and of course it has no mag upgrade slot :mad:

Nah, not a chance. Literally EVERYONE who knows about it is doing it. Most streams on twitch were showing it last night. You're not cheating or using hacks, you're just taking advantage of a bit of an in game exploit.

Witcher 3 had a similar one, they had the best response to an in game exploit I've ever seen, they sent around a tax collector in game who interrogated you on your "earnings", you could lie of course :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jKjytXiqM1M

OMG, that's absolutely class.. haha.

Well no gold drop so far, but I have purples coming out my ears.

Currently at 79K DPS, 62K HP and 13K skill power. I just picked up a piece of gear that brings my DPS down to 72K, but increases my HP to 70K and has a scavanger increase of 68%, which is crazy high I think. So hopefully that gold gun should drop soon :).

OMG, that's absolutely class.. haha.

Well no gold drop so far, but I have purples coming out my ears.

Currently at 79K DPS, 62K HP and 13K skill power. I just picked up a piece of gear that brings my DPS down to 72K, but increases my HP to 70K and has a scavanger increase of 68%, which is crazy high I think. So hopefully that gold gun should drop soon :).

If not all those phoenix credits can be put to good use ;)

If not all those phoenix credits can be put to good use ;)

True, I have farmed about 100 from him tonight, which is probably a lot more than I had expected :P

Will see if I can put together some nice gold pieces soon. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

Bit of a balls for people not on level 30 who won't be able to get them when they close the loophole.

Jayop wrote: »
    Bit of a balls for people not on level 30 who won't be able to get them when they close the loophole.

It doesn't take too long to get to level 30, but I agree. It's a bit of an arse alright.

Got about 200 pheonix credits from this chap tonight, god only knows how many mats I got from the weapons and gear, but not one yellow/gold drop. Some people reporting 2-3 an hour, one guy reported 12 in an hour (may be bullpoo though).

Well, it'll do me :)

It doesn't take too long to get to level 30, but I agree. It's a bit of an arse alright.

Got about 200 pheonix credits from this chap tonight, god only knows how many mats I got from the weapons and gear, but not one yellow/gold drop. Some people reporting 2-3 an hour, one guy reported 12 in an hour (may be bullpoo though).

Well, it'll do me :)

It's only the Caduceus anyway, that's all the named bosses outside DZ drop. It's a bad gun, I'll probably melt my 2 down for parts.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,410 Mod ✭✭✭✭Andrew76

Picked this up a few days ago on PC and man it's so much fun. Only level 11 so far so still trying to make sense of it all - focusing on Health and DPS at the minute. What is Skill Power used for does anyone know? Ventured into the DZ yesterday for the first time, not normally one for pvp but it was great craic altogether, very addictive in there. Managed to get some blues and lvl my DZ rank to 13 so happy out. :)

• Advertisement

Andrew76 wrote: »
    Picked this up a few days ago on PC and man it's so much fun. Only level 11 so far so still trying to make sense of it all - focusing on Health and DPS at the minute. What is Skill Power used for does anyone know? Ventured into the DZ yesterday for the first time, not normally one for pvp but it was great craic altogether, very addictive in there. Managed to get some blues and lvl my DZ rank to 13 so happy out. :)

I think skill power speeds up your ability cool downs.

Advertisement