Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tom Clancy's The Division

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,470 ✭✭✭SolvableKnave

gimli2112 wrote: »
    http://www.irishexaminer.com/technow/games/players-have-maxed-out-the-division-already-388674.html

Some aussie has hit level 30 and level 99 in the DZ already. eek.

He REALLY likes this game.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,575 ✭✭✭ZiabR

gimli2112 wrote: »
    http://www.irishexaminer.com/technow/games/players-have-maxed-out-the-division-already-388674.html

Some aussie has hit level 30 and level 99 in the DZ already. eek.

Was already covered on Eurogamer.net. Alot of people are saying the account was shared so you had more than one player playing the character.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2016-03-18-someones-already-maxed-out-the-division

I have much higher DPS than his character using the same kind of guns and I am only rank 24 in the DZ.

• Registered Users Posts: 798 ✭✭✭nocal

Patch notes out for incoming patch tomorrow:

http://tomclancy-thedivision.ubi.com/game/en-GB/news/detail.aspx?c=tcm:154-242994-16&ct=tcm:148-76770-32

Prepare to meet more rogue agents in the Dark Zone.....

Yeah, in my opinion, it is a decent patch. I am happy with the changes.

Going to spend alot more time in the DZ now!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

"-Players are now able to fast travel to Dark Zone checkpoints, but only when coming from outside the Dark Zone"

Hallelujah.

The rest of the notes seem fair enough.

Also like this: "Keys chests now have a chance to drop High-End (Gold) items"

• Advertisement
  • Administrators Posts: 53,844 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

"Named NPCs will no longer respawn after being killed in the Open World. This will prevent situations where players were able to kill a same named NPC over and over again."

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

BKtje wrote: »
    So finally dinged 30 after farming the DZ at lvl 29 for lvl 30 DZ rank. DZ01 is still fairly easy solo with 73k dps and only 42k hp.

Guess next run I'll try dz02 :)

Tried the daily and our random team got annihilated about mid way. Not enough space to move around with heavies and rushers spilling through. Still enjoyed it though :p

DZ6 is where the party is at yo.....seriously it will have you on solpadeines at the end of the night!!!!

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,280 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Decent changes, the game is kind of on it's last legs no for me until incursions come out, I have nothing to do at the moment so the DZ improvements were badly needed.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

How does one find high end blueprints?. Have a fair but of high gun & tool parts

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,280 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Soby wrote: »
    How does one find high end blueprints?. Have a fair but of high gun & tool parts

Go up the stairs to the tech wing and there'll be a vendor on the left if you have him unlocked, highly recommend the vector.

Only other place to buy them is in 2 of the dark zone safe houses but you need to be DZ level 50 to access them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭Burkie7

Mickeroo wrote: »
    Go up the stairs to the tech wing and there'll be a vendor on the left if you have him unlocked, highly recommend the vector.

Only other place to buy them is in 2 of the dark zone safe houses but you need to be DZ level 50 to access them.

How do you get that vendor I've seeing him in videos but I can't see a way to get him. Do you need to be level 30?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,080 ✭✭✭✭Maximus Alexander

awec wrote: »
    "Named NPCs will no longer respawn after being killed in the Open World. This will prevent situations where players were able to kill a same named NPC over and over again."

:D

Is this in yet? Or does anyone know when it goes live? I just got level 30 last night and haven't got my farm on yet. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,611 ✭✭✭tony1980

Is this in yet? Or does anyone know when it goes live? I just got level 30 last night and haven't got my farm on yet. :(

Not until tomorrow, was working for me a little while ago.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,319 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Burkie7 wrote: »
    How do you get that vendor I've seeing him in videos but I can't see a way to get him. Do you need to be level 30?

You need the base of operations upgrade that provides him.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,051 ✭✭✭BKtje

Sooo up to DZ03 solo is fine, DZ04 is tricky but anything beyond that is out of my reach solo. Guess I should make some friends ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 28,397 ✭✭✭✭Turtyturd

Anyone had trouble upgrading the security wing?

Did the mission where you find Benitez, keep getting notifications that I can do it, and have plenty of points but any time I access the laptop I can only cycle through hints or quit back out.

Turtyturd wrote: »

Did the mission where you find Benitez, keep getting notifications that I can do it, and have plenty of points but any time I access the laptop I can only cycle through hints or quit back out.

Sounds remarkably like the bug I ran into with the other guy paul something. Did the mission and kept telling me to talk to him but I couldn't and I had to start over , lucky I was only lvl 9. Theres a patch tomorrow to hold off on doing any more till then.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

Turtyturd wrote: »

stupid question. are you holding Square?. you dont just press it :P (but id imagine you that from already updating the medical wing) .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,221 ✭✭✭✭m5ex9oqjawdg2i

Kiith wrote: »

I've not really been playing it much though.

You need to fix that. It's still fun with groups. It is somewhat repetitive though.

I'm still playing for the achievements/trophies nothing else at this point.It's a grand game don't get me wrong but it's very shallow end game and the DZ isn't enough and I worry once incursions/raids come along it will be a 2 hour+ slog though grenade spam and shot gunners. I know the community has been vocal about some of the issues but I really can't see what else they can do , they are somewhat hamstrung by the setting and enemies and weapons they can use.

I would prefer to see dark zone being more of a squad based gauntlet, with a start and end. You fight your way north to south or east to west and helicopter extract at the end or something :confused: and maybe have a pvp element of squads of invaders etc who you get notice of but can smash and grab or something.

• Advertisement

Did my first daily mission with randoms. Went all right, but I only got 18 phoenix monies. At that rate it will be approximately forever before I can buy anything with them...

Did my first daily mission with randoms. Went all right, but I only got 18 phoenix monies. At that rate it will be approximately forever before I can buy anything with them...

Take advantage of bullet king before they latch him tomorrow...

MiskyBoyy wrote: »
    Take advantage of bullet king before they latch him tomorrow...

He was never there on my world. I must have inadvertently killed him before I knew about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,147 ✭✭✭_CreeD_

He was never there on my world. I must have inadvertently killed him before I knew about it.

You can do it with any remaining named Boss. Someone posted a suggestion for 'Fumes' that worked for me. Go to the safe house at about 2 o'clock from the BoO (underground). Take the exit straight ahead from the fast-travel spawn in point, turn left, head up the 2 ladders and head for the last (that would exit to the main street) but instead take the door on the left. Follow along and you will end up in a subway station, stay on the platform you came in on and head up it, if you haven't already offed him he will teleport in front of you near the end. Round trip takes maybe 90 seconds.

There's a really good First Wave M1A for sale by the Advanced Weapons Vendor right now, just 59k credits

Update on the patch. One of the changes on the list that I was most happy about has been removed until the next patch :(

Phoenix Credits drop have been increased on lvl 31 and 32 enemies in the Dark Zone: Please note that due to this fix causing client stability issues, we have to remove it from this update until it can be addressed in a next one
    Lvl 30: 1-3 Phoenix Credits
    Lvl 31: 2-4 Phoenix Credits
    Lvl 32: 3-5 Phoenix Credits

• Registered Users Posts: 2,397 ✭✭✭MerryDespot

Still ... more high end gear dropping from named enemies at 31/32 makes up for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,743 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

yeah, just read the patch notes there

the DZ isnt very appealing atm

• Registered Users Posts: 2,397 ✭✭✭MerryDespot

Changes to the Midas will probably make it better for me - damage increases as you get closer to the target. Given that my build favours critical hits and SMG damage, this'll make it even melt-ier!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 846 ✭✭✭TheFullDuck

Advertisement