Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tom Clancy's The Division

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

The horizontal stability on the AK I'm rocking at the minute is brutal despite me modding the hell out of it with the full intention of counter acting it. I'm going to have to look for a new primary at this rate.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

I bought that pakham I thought it was absolute muck.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,133 ✭✭✭GottaGetGatt

I bought that pakham I thought it was absolute muck.

With good mods, its great.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,743 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

great weapon for stripping armor and suppressing - ye do need some firepower to use it properly though, how much had ye got when ye had it?

great weapon for stripping armor and suppressing - ye do need some firepower to use it properly though, how much had ye got when ye had it?

I had it up to 87k

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

I had it up to 87k

Your firepower is underneath your DPS.

MiskyBoyy wrote: »
    Your firepower is underneath your DPS.

Is it firearms? 2350

• Registered Users Posts: 4,147 ✭✭✭_CreeD_

With good mods, its great.

Aye, Stability is essential, then mag size and RoF. Here's how I have mine configured at the moment and even with a lower DPS on paper it shreds Elites faster than my mates with High-End Vectors (since with this setup stability, grouping (from the accuracy stat) and additional headshot damage it's easy to pour tremendous damage into their noggin's).

It is also essential to have the primary Armour and Anti-Elite talents active, if not then yep the gun is underwhelming.

Pakhan-Ahriakin.jpg

Is it firearms? 2350

That's the one! :p

What's the best talents to use in the abilities section have 4 I can use but don't know which ones are best

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,743 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

I had it up to 87k

That's good enough for what it's used for - it's not a dps weapon, it's a support weapon

• Registered Users Posts: 15,370 ✭✭✭✭Vicxas

MiskyBoyy wrote: »
    Welcome to XB1 :D Make sure to join us on the XB1 thread: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057176539&page=156

Also grab your free games with gold for March before they're gone to make way for April's games which are VERY good, you can see here: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=99169398&postcount=1889

You can find xb1 players to play The Division with here:http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057572380

Happy Gaming! :cool:

Thanks for the warm welcome :)

Looks like i missed out on Sunset overdrive as the games for free now are Lords of the Fallen and some Sherlock one.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,098 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

Vicxas wrote: »
    Thanks for the warm welcome :)

Looks like i missed out on Sunset overdrive as the games for free now are Lords of the Fallen and some Sherlock one.

No Sunset is Next Month.

Don't forget to log into Xbox.com and claim your 360 games, it's Borderlands this month, as they are playable on Xbox One now.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

100% complete The Division now. All Intel and all missions + sides finished. Time to focus on collecting those Phoenix credits and upping my DPS+HP! Currently sitting on 54k DPS and 30/40K HP

• Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭Burkie7

Best assault rifle vector to get lads? I just got the vector for my primary weapon I love it so want a assault rifle for my secondary. The liberator is one I seen in the list from the special vendor.

Also is their many here who do the challenge missions. I find them impossible to do with randoms that don't have mics

• Registered Users Posts: 2,133 ✭✭✭GottaGetGatt

My next goal is to get the High end full auto MP5 from the Dz vendor at rank 50

• Registered Users Posts: 25,069 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

Burkie7 wrote: »
    Best assault rifle vector to get lads? I just got the vector for my primary weapon I love it so want a assault rifle for my secondary. The liberator is one I seen in the list from the special vendor.

Also is their many here who do the challenge missions. I find them impossible to do with randoms that don't have mics

Got the Liberator for myself yesterday. Pretty good once you have decent mods on it for accuracy, stability and an extended mag.

Mine's at 102,000 DPS and 7097 DMG

Have yet to unlock the first 2 perks on it though

• Registered Users Posts: 5,420 ✭✭✭FAILSAFE 00

When you attach that high end extended mag into your M60.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,397 ✭✭✭MerryDespot

I had it up to 87k

Did you have the talents working? Without the talents working it's only so/so. With talents working it's designed to melt named enemies ... which it does very well

Did you have the talents working? Without the talents working it's only so/so. With talents working it's designed to melt named enemies ... which it does very well

Which talents should I be using

• Advertisement

Which talents should I be using

I think they mean the weapon talents.

Knew this guy was up to no good, running up to the extraction zone with no lootbag as soon as I called one in.

I had a mare there in the dz. Had a bag full of purple in on my own and the second I called in a chopper a team of four came in and jumped me. The groups are ruining the dz going Rogue even if the people they're killing have no loot. It's gone impossible to go in alone.

• Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭Burkie7

Anyone up for the challenging missions later?

Burkie7 wrote: »
    Anyone up for the challenging missions later?

Aye maybe. Are you miked up? I tried there with randomerers and failed miserably

• Registered Users Posts: 4,331 ✭✭✭Keyzer

Jayop wrote:
    I had a mare there in the dz. Had a bag full of purple in on my own and the second I called in a chopper a team of four came in and jumped me. The groups are ruining the dz going Rogue even if the people they're killing have no loot. It's gone impossible to go in alone.

Was in dz a while last night. Some knob killed me for no reason. So I got him back about 5 or 6 times.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,975 ✭✭✭OptimusTractor

Jayop wrote: »

Sh!t happens lad. Like I said before if DZ was just a high end boss farm it would just be crap.

You're suspicious of every agent you come across now. That's the way it should be.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,080 ✭✭✭✭Maximus Alexander

After a couple of desperate attempts I got matched with two decent random guys. The three of us were able to clear today's challenging daily in the power plant. It was hard fought but very satisfying. With the spoils I bought the Vector blueprint and it's my new secondary. It's pretty great.

After a couple of desperate attempts I got matched with two decent random guys. The three of us were able to clear today's challenging daily in the power plant. It was hard fought but very satisfying. With the spoils I bought the Vector blueprint and it's my new secondary. It's pretty great.

Those f'n shotgunners near the end :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Done my first dailies today then ran the general assembly hard mode, met a cool random guy. Went into the DZ with him after, extracted my first high end item, a pair of gloves :D now at 70k dps, 50k hp

Advertisement