Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tom Clancy's The Division

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,080 ✭✭✭✭Maximus Alexander

Those f'n shotgunners near the end :mad:

Heh, yeah they're feckers. We just retreated to the previous room and took most of them out as they came down the tunnel.

• Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭Lahinchians

On now on ps4 if there's any about, psn zathurais

Heh, yeah they're feckers. We just retreated to the previous room and took most of them out as they came down the tunnel.

I think everyone who's had a few deaths at their hands in that level does the same :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,767 ✭✭✭SterlingArcher

Anyone want to join up? My game name is backstabber.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,498 ✭✭✭ECO_Mental

Hit 30 eventually last night (having to share my xbone with a 10&12 year old doesn't help) but I'm still a bit off with the credits to fully unlock the wings on my base. Just realised that you have to nearly completed all the encounters as well to get enough credits. BUT I'm having a bit of fun doing this mopping up all the easy levels with my lv30 gear:) 60dps assault rifle makes short work of lv 10-20 cleaners. Still a bit of a slog

6.1kWp south facing, South of Cork City

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,893 ✭✭✭Canis Lupus

ECO_Mental wrote: »
    Hit 30 eventually last night (having to share my xbone with a 10&12 year old doesn't help) but I'm still a bit off with the credits to fully unlock the wings on my base. Just realised that you have to nearly completed all the encounters as well to get enough credits. BUT I'm having a bit of fun doing this mopping up all the easy levels with my lv30 gear:) 60dps assault rifle makes short work of lv 10-20 cleaners. Still a bit of a slog

Marksman rifle. Bang dead, bang dead. It's quite relaxing.

• Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭Lahinchians

Anyone want to join up? My game name is backstabber.

Super trustworthy too :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,611 ✭✭✭tony1980

Managed to glitch in as far as the Ship earlier, Also made it up to Central Park which isn't ready yet, huge area to explore though!

2ahu0d4.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭Burkie7

Weird glitch happened today my mate was doing Russian consulate challenging mission and I seen that I could join his group so did. When I got in it was just me and my mate in the group and their was about the 15 other players there not in are group so we done it really quick. Then the Misson restarted so we got to do it again ha. Ended up getting 2 high end armor and 80 phoenix credits ha.

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,280 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

tony1980 wrote: »
    Managed to glitch in as far as the Ship earlier, Also made it up to Central Park which isn't ready yet, huge area to explore though!

2ahu0d4.jpg

Be very careful with broadcasting this sort of thing, people were banned from Destiny for doing the same thing. Personally think it was a lousy reason to ban folks but all the same I wouldn't put it past other studios doing it too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,069 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

tony1980 wrote: »

What platform are you on, and how did you do it?

I tried for about an hour last night and couldn't do it
    Mickeroo wrote: »
    Be very careful with broadcasting this sort of thing, people were banned from Destiny for doing the same thing. Personally think it was a lousy reason to ban folks but all the same I wouldn't put it past other studios doing it too.

Unless you're gaining an unfair advantage then they'd have no reason for banning you. People were banned from Destiny for glitching into an area for the explicit reason of collecting a ghost that was not yet obtainable.

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,280 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Unless you're gaining an unfair advantage then they'd have no reason for banning you. People were banned from Destiny for glitching into an area for the explicit reason of collecting a ghost that was not yet obtainable.

Which gave them absolutely no unfair advantage.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,069 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

Which gave them absolutely no unfair advantage.

It did though, there was also ads in the area which dropped engrams

Even without drops, ghosts increased grimoire score and unlocked cards.

Even if the advantage wasn't one in terms of gameplay, it existed in other aspects.

I'm not saying people should have been banned for it, but that's the reason they were. Not simply for glitching outside of the available map.

It did though, there was also ads in the area which dropped engrams

Even without drops, ghosts increased grimoire score and unlocked cards.

Even if the advantage wasn't one in terms of gameplay, it existed in other aspects.

I'm not saying people should have been banned for it, but that's the reason they were. Not simply for glitching outside of the available map.

I think they used the ghost as a way to find out who had glitched into those areas more than they banned people for picking up the ghost specifically. It was a dumb reason to ban people either way.

Anyone farmed the "new loot cave" :confused:

Basically involves killing Havok before he drops down form his initial drop off location allowing a shadow version to spawn and from there it's the same as bullet king.

Anyone farmed the "new loot cave" :confused:

Basically involves killing Havok before he drops down form his initial drop off location allowing a shadow version to spawn and from there it's the same as bullet king.

Which one is Havok again?

• Registered Users Posts: 28,098 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

Hospital mission final boss.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,611 ✭✭✭tony1980

Xbox One. Follow below guide, street is W46th I think near Hells Kitchen safe house.

http://gamerant.com/the-division-new-dlc-raid-area-found

Sorry meant Hutch, no idea where I got Havok from :D

He's the guy at the end of Madison Field Hospital mission

Sorry meant Hutch, no idea where I got Havok from :D

He's the guy at the end of Madison Field Hospital mission

That's the one straight across from the base. Also I think you have to do it on hard or maybe that's to get the best loot

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,420 ✭✭✭FAILSAFE 00

Couple of minutes of rouge madness from last nights session.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,098 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

How many times did you kill twiggy?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,410 Mod ✭✭✭✭Andrew76

...With the spoils I bought the Vector blueprint and it's my new secondary. It's pretty great.

Is that the Vector 45 ACP for 154 credits? Don't suppose it ever comes up for sale in the Special Weapons Vendor? He's had that Pakhan LMG for sale the last few days, doesn't look worth 483k though.

Andrew76 wrote: »
    Is that the Vector 45 ACP for 154 credits? Don't suppose it ever comes up for sale in the Special Weapons Vendor? He's had that Pakhan LMG for sale the last few days, doesn't look worth 483k though.

That's the one. The special weapons guy has only ever had the Pakhan for as long as I've had the game. I'd say you have to get the blueprint or get lucky from a drop maybe?

Its a great secondary though. Mine has some good talents and 98k DPS even though most of my gear is still only purple.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,893 ✭✭✭Canis Lupus

This is a can of worms comment but man how can anyone enjoy playing shooters with a joypad? Watching your aim swing about is painful. That would drive me insane.

Still, funny vid hearing the kid QQ over his death.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,410 Mod ✭✭✭✭Andrew76

That's the one. The special weapons guy has only ever had the Pakhan for as long as I've had the game. I'd say you have to get the blueprint or get lucky from a drop maybe?

Its a great secondary though. Mine has some good talents and 98k DPS even though most of my gear is still only purple.

Ah ok. Best get earning some phoenix credits so, have 49 atm. If there's any PC players needing to do any dailies (usually later in the evenings) I'd love an invite, usagi1976. I'm guessing matchmaking with randoms is painful most of the time?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,711 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

This is a can of worms comment but man how can anyone enjoy playing shooters with a joypad? Watching your aim swing about is painful. That would drive me insane.

Still, funny vid hearing the kid QQ over his death.

Was thinking the exact same thing tbh.
    My xhair is on enemies head 90% of the time on pc with my glorious final mouse and 144hz gsync monitor :P

We are noticing quite a few aimbots on pc lately though.

Ah ok. Best get earning some phoenix credits so, have 49 atm. If there's any PC players needing to do any dailies (usually later in the evenings) I'd love an invite, usagi1976. I'm guessing matchmaking with randoms is painful most of the time?

It can be a mixed bag. Obviously there's plenty of eejits out there, but I've found myself dropped in with some really good teams too. Give it a try if you're stuck - You might have to leave a couple of groups before you find a good one.
    Dcully wrote: »
    We are noticing quite a few aimbots on pc lately though.

I thought maybe I was imagining that. I had a very dodgy experience in the DZ earlier... I put it down to lag at the time, but I haven't really noticed any lag ever. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,221 ✭✭✭✭m5ex9oqjawdg2i

Oh but it is ;)

• Advertisement

Ok... It's 1am on Easter Sunday night I have only 100 points in the medical and tech wing sections to go and only three bottles of beer left. The wife and kids are in bed long ago LETS DO THIS....

Advertisement