Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tom Clancy's The Division

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,419 ✭✭✭FAILSAFE 00

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

In other news the beta for PS4 players has been cancelled for this month and pushed into "early" 2016

Got my code and I have begun pre-loading the alpha :D

Looking forward to Wednesday.

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,278 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

can you still register for it?

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭johnnybucks

Where, Amazon?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mreznTHiS9g

Follow this youtube vidoe from free and dont need to pre order.

put on a waiting list.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,133 ✭✭✭GottaGetGatt

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mreznTHiS9g

Follow this youtube vidoe from free and dont need to pre order.

put on a waiting list.

I've been following that lad since the game was first shown.Did that last week and got my code today:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭johnnybucks

Anyone got a spare code going, Im desparate, Ive tweeted everyone. Sent out emails.

Anyone got a spare one going that would be great.

DM if so.

Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

The Division Alpha is live again tomorrow on XB1 for at least 3 hours for stress testing, starting at 2PM GMT.

Also, here's a new live action Christmas themed trailer :D

• Registered Users Posts: 23,178 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

MiskyBoyy wrote: »
    The Division Alpha is live again tomorrow on XB1 for at least 3 hours for stress testing, starting at 2PM GMT.

Also, here's a new live action Christmas themed trailer :D

Probably a weird thing to pick at but I hate those types of trailers. Gentle song with war/shooting throughout, it's been done to death.

It was cool that one time with Gears Of War and Mad World. it's been shít ever since.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

J. Marston wrote: »
    Probably a weird thing to pick at but I hate those types of trailers. Gentle song with war/shooting throughout, it's been done to death.

It was cool that one time with Gears Of War and Mad World. it's been shít ever since.

Not live action but I loved this one too :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=doOoTXwdaPY

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,178 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

MiskyBoyy wrote: »
    Not live action but I loved this one too :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=doOoTXwdaPY

Alright, that one was cool too.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

J. Marston wrote: »
    Alright, that one was cool too.

my first time seeing that technique, but yeah, its a bit done to death now alright.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 827 ✭✭✭pxdf9i5cmoavkz

The Tom Clancy Humble Bundle Weekly is running at the moment and anyone willing to part with $10 can get a beta access key!

https://www.humblebundle.com/weekly

beta-access-key.png

It's not a bad deal either, 8 games and a beta key for one of the most anticipated games of 2016 for just $10.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,252 ✭✭✭Sterling Archer

That's not a bad deal at all

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭cableguy.ie

New trailer for the division.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 937 ✭✭✭Dair76

If they have a good mechanic in place to compel people to team up with strangers, I may just look past it being a Ubisoft title. If it's just going to be another kill-on-sight post apocalyptic shooter, then meh.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

This game is going to look nothing like the 1st post :)

Dair76 wrote: »
    If they have a good mechanic in place to compel people to team up with strangers, I may just look past it being a Ubisoft title. If it's just going to be another kill-on-sight post apocalyptic shooter, then meh.

It does. It impressed the hell outa me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 937 ✭✭✭Dair76

It does. It impressed the hell outa me.

Interest levels rising!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

I'm cautiously optimistic about this, won't be a day 1 for me, but we'll see in 8 weeks or so how it fairs. Evolve has made me 2nd guess getting too investing in games like this at launch that's for sure.

It would be nice to have an Online game that mixes Co-Op into the mix in a new way.

Think Ubisoft are doing their best to try and raise consumer confidence to be fair (which is no harm after AC: Unity and Watchdogs)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 45,879 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

Cormac... wrote: »
    I'm cautiously optimistic about this, won't be a day 1 for me, but we'll see in 8 weeks or so how it fairs. Evolve has made me 2nd guess getting too investing in games like this at launch that's for sure.

It would be nice to have an Online game that mixes Co-Op into the mix in a new way.

Think Ubisoft are doing their best to try and raise consumer confidence to be fair (which is no harm after AC: Unity and Watchdogs)

Ah come on cormac - day 1 purchase, day off work and me and you will blitz the opening content!

A new Destiny awaits.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,252 ✭✭✭Sterling Archer

Breakdown of the new video

• Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

It looks really good but I'm still expecting it to fall apart on release. Definitely one to wait a week before buying.

Is the Alpha NDA still in effect??

• Registered Users Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭AbusesToilets

Sure it'll take at least 3 + months for Ubisoft to un**** the game and deal with the glitches that will undoubtedly be present. Then you have to deal with their awful, 3rd rate Steam knockoff to access the game. Look at their track record for delivering on the promise they've put forth in games like Watchdogs or Assassin's Creed.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

Sure it'll take at least 3 + months for Ubisoft to un**** the game and deal with the glitches that will undoubtedly be present. Then you have to deal with their awful, 3rd rate Steam knockoff to access the game. Look at their track record for delivering on the promise they've put forth in games like Watchdogs or Assassin's Creed.

Add Siege to that list but the game is brilliant one of the best tactical FPS games in a long time. Getting to actually play it consistently due to broken matchmaking/uplay is the problem.

It is improving tho 6 weeks after release.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

I don't hate UPlay as much as say Origin *shudder*

• Registered Users Posts: 29,841 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

That looks class and I didn't know it was out in March, expected it to be end of this year.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Origin is way better then UPlay. I'd even argue that Origin is better then Steam (from a purely interface and technical point of view).

As for The Division, i'm really looking forward to it. Even if it is just Destiny in a realistic setting, i'd be happy enough. It won't be something i spend a massive amount of time on, but should be good for a decent amount of enjoyment.

Advertisement