Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tom Clancy's The Division

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,415 ✭✭✭.G.

This may have been mentioned before but I've only just noticed it. In the Lincoln tunnel mission, at the very start, run down the right hand side tunnel and you can bypass the first two sets of enemies. They won't follow you even if they see you. Very handy in challenging mode.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,975 ✭✭✭OptimusTractor

superg wrote: »
    This may have been mentioned before but I've only just noticed it. In the Lincoln tunnel mission, at the very start, run down the right hand side tunnel and you can bypass the first two sets of enemies. They won't follow you even if they see you. Very handy in challenging mode.

But there'll be at least 2 snipers and 1 grenade spammer that will follow.

Nobody followed us. Got into the area that's just before the tunnel bomb part without having to take on any of the lads before that.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,410 Mod ✭✭✭✭Andrew76

Just did the Lincoln Tunnel on challenging with a great group, was very handy. Only trick we did was to not kill the last chap in the first wave in the tunnel. Didn't run down the right side. They must've been well geared I'm guessing.

Such a difference to the Russian Consulate mess last night. :)

I see they haven't patched out the Police Station door glitch, not that you get great rewards for it tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,498 ✭✭✭ECO_Mental

Here are some more details on the raids coming up they look like they are going to be almost impossible:( with bosses that are immune to bullets :eek: and you have to use sticky bombs, nades etc to kill them (you think the shotgunners are a bastard now). Also now you are going to have to deal with drones that have turrets so hard to get cover I would imagine.

I have to say I kinda like the new features at least they are trying to keep people interested with new things. Means for the next two weeks I am going to have work my ass off to get my stats up to something decent dps atm 80k and Health around 50k, I see some of ye guys are up near 200k on DPS so a bit of a way to go

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2016-04-01-the-divisions-first-raid-detailed

6.1kWp south facing, South of Cork City

• Advertisement

Andrew76 wrote: »
    Just did the Lincoln Tunnel on challenging with a great group, was very handy. Only trick we did was to not kill the last chap in the first wave in the tunnel. Didn't run down the right side. They must've been well geared I'm guessing.

Such a difference to the Russian Consulate mess last night. :)

I see they haven't patched out the Police Station door glitch, not that you get great rewards for it tbh.

Yeah I told a few groups today about the right hand side but they all wanted to fight instead :). I tried the mission on my own just to confirm the right hand side works and it did.

I've no idea how anyone gets 200k dps, 1've 119k and 56k health and no matter what gear I find it doesn't go up!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,498 ✭✭✭ECO_Mental

superg wrote: »
    I've no idea how anyone gets 200k dps, 1've 119k and 56k health and no matter what gear I find it doesn't go up!

I am sure one or two of the lads on here said that they had 180-190 dps but I could be wrong

6.1kWp south facing, South of Cork City

ECO_Mental wrote:
    I am sure one or two of the lads on here said that they had 180-190 dps but I could be wrong

Yeah I saw some mention if it too I think. I've been doing several challenge missions every day for weeks and none of the gear I've picked up has got me anywhere near that level! They'll bring one stat up while taking another down by as much. It's a balancing act if you want to keep the weapon talents active too.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

I can get my dps up to about 190k+ but my health would be 50kish and skill would only be 9k or less. I currently have it set to 170k dps 60k health and 16k skill which is a little bit more balanced but might go back down to 160k/75k sometimes depending on how I feel like rolling.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

MiskyBoyy wrote: »
    I can get my dps up to about 190k+ but my health would be 50kish and skill would only be 9k or less. I currently have it set to 170k dps 60k health and 16k skill which is a little bit more balanced but might go back down to 160k/75k sometimes depending on how I feel like rolling.

Wish I could hit that. I'm at 120k dps, 55k hp and 13k skill. All my purple weapons outshine my yellows :P building up my dz rank now to try and get 30 for the good crates.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,410 Mod ✭✭✭✭Andrew76

Wish I could hit that. I'm at 120k dps, 55k hp and 13k skill. All my purple weapons outshine my yellows :P building up my dz rank now to try and get 30 for the good crates.

Cheers for the DZ run earlier, was good fun until we got gunned down by that group. :)
    Going to do the same as yourself and get to lvl30.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,080 ✭✭✭✭Maximus Alexander

You're gonna be disappointed lads, I've only ever found purples in those crates. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Andrew76 wrote: »
    Cheers for the DZ run earlier, was good fun until we got gunned down by that group. :)
    Going to do the same as yourself and get to lvl30.

No problem! Yeah, managed to take out 2 of their guys but the last guy kept lagging all over the place for me. Then they attacked us again as we tried to leave :pac:

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,280 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

You're gonna be disappointed lads, I've only ever found purples in those crates. ;)

The ones you need a key for drop high end stuff.

Mickeroo wrote: »
    The ones you need a key for drop high end stuff.

They never have for me is all I'm saying.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,051 ✭✭✭BKtje

Yeah they are rubbish mostly. Slowly working my way to rank 50.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

Sooner or later lads you just have to swap out the really good purples for the golds with initial lower stats but much better armour and more perks. And start the grid again.....I was rocking very high DPS and HP but had to gradually swap out the purples.

I am now all gold gear some of it very high stuff but some entry level gold gear...but with better armour and perks and my stats are 155DPS and 70HP but I am alot stronger all round.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,420 ✭✭✭FAILSAFE 00

It's not just about the DPS, Health and Skill when it comes to gold items.

Gold items come with bonuses. For example, with my gold vest equipped my armour is increased by 46% while in cover.

• Advertisement

Was rolling around the DZ and spotted this guy using a speedhack. He had other hacks too, taking down lvl 32 enemies near instantly, but the speedhack seems inexcusable on the developers' part. The server can easily see that he's moving at speeds that the game mechanics don't allow, it's literally the easiest hack to detect.

Oddly enough, despite the hacks he wasn't rogue and never fired upon us. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,133 ✭✭✭GottaGetGatt

Probably the lad from Quantum Break practising before Tuesday.

It's not just about the DPS, Health and Skill when it comes to gold items.

Gold items come with bonuses. For example, with my gold vest equipped my armour is increased by 46% while in cover.

Yeah exactly, thats why I sacrificed the DPS and HP for the perks and bonuses for the golds. And then grind the better golds like you did with the green, blue and purples......;)

Hence me being a better player allround.

Well in theory anyway...LMAO

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

Had some fun there in the dz. Was in alone and extracted a heap of purple. Buddied up with a few randomers after reviving one of them and even after I accidentally went rogue they left me. We did some rogue hunting too. Good times.

My big problem is that once you do the daily missions there's feck all to do apart from the dz. I decided I'm going to collect all the phone calls and stuff so one zone at a time to complete them.

• Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭Burkie7

Getting a bit bored with the game now. I don't know what to buy off the special gear vendor now I have most of the good things they sell and I'm not getting any good items from challenging missions either. I heard the dark zone stuff when your level 50 is only level 30 items so not even worth grinding for as the special gear vendor sells better stuff.

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,280 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Burkie7 wrote: »
    Getting a bit bored with the game now. I don't know what to buy off the special gear vendor now I have most of the good things they sell and I'm not getting any good items from challenging missions either. I heard the dark zone stuff when your level 50 is only level 30 items so not even worth grinding for as the special gear vendor sells better stuff.

DZ 06 vendor sells lvl 31 stuff.

Mickeroo wrote: »
    DZ 06 vendor sells lvl 31 stuff.

Yeah only 2 places you should be buying stuff is the vendor in DZ6 and the special gear vendor in the security wing.

They are the best of the best.....of the best. ;)

I keep crafting a high end AUG and I am only getting a mag clip with 25 bullets in it every time.

Anyone else getting this. My MP5 without mods has a 35 mag clip :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 25,069 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

I keep crafting a high end AUG and I am only getting a mag clip with 25 bullets in it every time.

Anyone else getting this. My MP5 without mods has a 35 mag clip :confused:

That's the base standard mag size for the high-end AUG

• Advertisement

That's the base standard mag size for the high-end AUG
    Thats strange for an assault rifle. The blueprint says it has the potential to craft up to 46 per clip.

Advertisement