Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tom Clancy's The Division

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

joe123 wrote: »
    Really really dont get this. The matchmaking in this game is excellent, just go to your map, matchmake for the darkzone and it will put you in a group of 4. You level up quicker and it doesn't take you an hour to extract loot!

Thats just insane like!

Even if you dont matchmake you should well be able to get gear out solo. Might that a bit of kiting but well do-able unless you low ranked and up in DZ6.

Really hitting the wall now in terms of gear. I can get my DPS to 200K but health too low (65,000) or my health really high (not 200K) and my DPS not cutting it. Have exhausted all blueprints and could not farm DZ and more if I tried!!!!

I think I focused to much on individual builds.....

I guess I need the exclusive armour items that have a high value in one but also a decent value in the order so when you have 3 or 4 they give you the boost you need in all areas, but I just cant come across them.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,147 ✭✭✭_CreeD_

mossym wrote: »
    ah right, every time i looked it was on the Lincoln tunnel but must have been mistaken. cheers

do the daily missions show up even if you are not at level 30?

I think it's bugged, I see the beam randomly on different missions and not the actual dailies also.

I've had lots of fun in the DZ grouping with randoms. Would recommend.

It's actually really surprising how non-annoying my experiences with randomers have been in this.

It's a case of a common goal with the mighty power of greed to get what they have out , amazing how co-operative people can be when properly motivated :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

In DZ yesterday a squad of rogues destroying everyone, entire server turned on them. Good times

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,766 Mod ✭✭✭✭mossym

dreamers75 wrote: »
    In DZ yesterday a squad of rogues destroying everyone, entire server turned on them. Good times

something similar last night. 3 or 4 lads were intent on going rogue at every opportunity. few others , including me, weren't. they were solo, sneaky feckers kept waiting till you were extracting and then kill you. then they'd die, lose rogue status, and repeat. not sure what was in it for them. but there was so many of them i ended up dying a lot. it was pretty infuriating. even though i killed them a few times i couldn't rank up, would keep going up a level only to get shot and down again. did get a couple of purples out though so there is that. but you have to wonder what they were at, they died so much they couldn't have been raking up much

• Registered Users Posts: 2,133 ✭✭✭GottaGetGatt

I see you get s guaranteed high end drop from a named boss after the update.

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,281 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

I see you get s guaranteed high end drop from a named boss after the update.

Really? So all DZ bosses will drop high end?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭cableguy.ie

Mickeroo wrote: »

To sum up the list of changes brought with update 1.1 in regards to item drops and crafting, we will:
    • Increase drop rates of High-End items on named NPCs (100% drop rate, actually)
    • Increase drop rates of Division Tech, to make it less of a bottleneck than it currently is
    • Modify loot tables for each named NPC, to make the hunt for loot more controlled
    • Increase conversion costs of lower quality materials to high quality ones, making it harder to convert low quality materials into high quality ones
    • Decrease construction yields, making it less interesting to farm lower quality items in order to obtain crafting materials, and because you’ll get more High-End items as a whole
    • Increase cost of crafting High-End items, because High-End materials will be much easier to come by These changes will not only make crafting and dropping more coherent towards each other, but will also make it feel much more fun and rewarding.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,743 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

Mickeroo wrote: »
    not just the DZ either according to the website

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,410 Mod ✭✭✭✭Andrew76

I just noticed they're also changing the DZ level requirements for the venders, no longer just 30 and 50 which is nice. I'm curious/worried though how much DZ funds will be needed for the blueprints, I've only about 50k DZ credits at the minute but almost 400 PCredits.
    Dark Zone

The vendor in the Church Safe House will now sell items in Dark Zone Funds instead of Phoenix Credits
    Ranks requirements for Superior and High-End quality items at the Dark Zone Vendors have been adjusted:
    Superior (Purple) items: Rank 15 instead of 30
    High-End (Gold) level 30 (Gear Score 163): Rank 25 instead of 50
    High-End (Gold) level 31 (Gear Score 182): Rank 40 instead of 50
    Added a new Dark Zone bracket for characters with Gear Score 160+

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

General assembly is going to be farmed like a mofo after that update.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,281 ✭✭✭Maysa07

I teamed up with 3 other random players to roam the DZ. All was going well until one of my team mates went down, I went to revive him but was just a second late and ended up collecting his loot by mistake ( you select the square to revive & pick-up on PS4) none of them where on comms probably in party chat? anyway they kicked me from the squad and killed me so he could get his gear back.
    Next time i decide to matchmake for DZ it's probably best to make sure there is some communication.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,281 ✭✭✭Maysa07

Andrew76 wrote: »
    I just noticed they're also changing the DZ level requirements for the venders, no longer just 30 and 50 which is nice. I'm curious/worried though how much DZ funds will be needed for the blueprints, I've only about 50k DZ credits at the minute but almost 400 PCredits.

I seen also that for some DZ gear you need to be ranked 75 & 90 . Maybe coming in a later update?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,766 Mod ✭✭✭✭mossym

playing a bit. two lads, level 24 normal, 54 DZ, playing together hoovering up everything in the DZ. surely there should be some separation on DZ rank as well as normal rank?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,370 ✭✭✭✭Vicxas

Tried the Russian Consulate on Challenge yesterday and got absolutely creamed, DPS is just too low so i'm in farming the DZ until i can pick up some better gear.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

Vicxas wrote: »
    Tried the Russian Consulate on Challenge yesterday and got absolutely creamed, DPS is just too low so i'm in farming the DZ until i can pick up some better gear.

The last two nights the challenging missions have destroyed me. I've give up both times. Playing with 1 buddy miked up and 2 randomers. I've done all them on Challenging before and never had them as hard as the last few days.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,370 ✭✭✭✭Vicxas

Jayop wrote: »
    The last two nights the challenging missions have destroyed me. I've give up both times. Playing with 1 buddy miked up and 2 randomers. I've done all them on Challenging before and never had them as hard as the last few days.

There was the Power Plant mission last night too, couldnt get in the front gates.

The Shotgunners all seem to have developed olympic speed overnight.

Did the Russian Consulate today with 3 randoms, was okay slow process. Picked up the gold SHADE TECH??? Whats that all about......

Deffo not as difficult as it was when you have decent gear TBH. If you had 4 with good gear you would fly through it.

Vicxas wrote: »
    There was the Power Plant mission last night too, couldnt get in the front gates.

The Shotgunners all seem to have developed olympic speed overnight.

Yeah they're a bit of a joke. If you have a team of 4 then there should never be more than 4 shotgunners at one time. It's impossible to take them down. The worst thing about them is they don't just put you down so you can be revived, they shoot you again then.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 798 ✭✭✭nocal

@wonda - That is the item that you need to pick up to complete the mission - it is what you are searching the body for - to decrypt the files???

• Registered Users Posts: 4,267 ✭✭✭mcgovern

Wonda-Boy wrote: »
    Did the Russian Consulate today with 3 randoms, was okay slow process. Picked up the gold SHADE TECH??? Whats that all about......

It's just story related from what I remember - like picking up the gold keys to release hostages.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭cableguy.ie

The new gear sets

Striker's Battlegear
    • Set bonus (2): +20% enemy armor damage.
    • Set bonus (3): +100% critical hit damage.
    • Set bonus (4): Talent: Shooter (every consecutive hit deals 1% more enemy damage. Stacks up to 100%. Missing shots drops bonus by 2% Bonus is reduced by 1% every second.
    Path of the Nomad
    • Set bonus (2): +50% scavenging.
    • Set bonus (3): +20% health on kill.
    • Set bonus (4): Talent: Nomad: When receiving fatal damage, you are instead healed to full health. Can occur once every 10 minutes.
    Tactician's Authority
    • Set bonus (2): +4000 skillpower.
    • Set bonus (3): +20% skill haste.
    • Set bonus (4): Talent: Tactician's Authority: Every 60k damage your group deals adds 1% skillpower to you for a max of 100% bonus. Bonus is reduced by 1% every second the group isn't dealing damage.
    Sentry's Call
    • Set bonus (2): +30% headshot damage.
    • Set bonus (3): +20% damage to elites.
    • Set bonus (4): Talent: Stalker: Headshots mark the enemy, increasing the damage inflicted on the target by 15% for duration of 10 seconds each. A target can receive up to three marks

The new gear sets

Striker's Battlegear
    • Set bonus (2): +20% enemy armor damage.
    • Set bonus (3): +100% critical hit damage.
    • Set bonus (4): Talent: Shooter (every consecutive hit deals 1% more enemy damage. Stacks up to 100%. Missing shots drops bonus by 2% Bonus is reduced by 1% every second.
    Path of the Nomad
    • Set bonus (2): +50% scavenging.
    • Set bonus (3): +20% health on kill.
    • Set bonus (4): Talent: Nomad: When receiving fatal damage, you are instead healed to full health. Can occur once every 10 minutes.
    Tactician's Authority
    • Set bonus (2): +4000 skillpower.
    • Set bonus (3): +20% skill haste.
    • Set bonus (4): Talent: Tactician's Authority: Every 60k damage your group deals adds 1% skillpower to you for a max of 100% bonus. Bonus is reduced by 1% every second the group isn't dealing damage.
    Sentry's Call
    • Set bonus (2): +30% headshot damage.
    • Set bonus (3): +20% damage to elites.
    • Set bonus (4): Talent: Stalker: Headshots mark the enemy, increasing the damage inflicted on the target by 15% for duration of 10 seconds each. A target can receive up to three marks

How will they do this? I read that each gear set is composed of four items that you have to find. Will these take up space in your back pack and will they be additional equipment slots alongside the current gear?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,415 ✭✭✭.G.

Need to level up my DZ rank, I'm 30/30 with 155k/55k at present so if anyone wants to add me on PC so I can roam with them please do. ID is mmmmbeer76.

superg wrote: »
    Need to level up my DZ rank, I'm 30/30 with 155k/55k at present so if anyone wants to add me on PC so I can roam with them please do. ID is mmmmbeer76.

Sent over a request (usagi1976). Need to get my dz level up this weekend. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,415 ✭✭✭.G.

Accepted. I'm going in there now but not for long, have to prep for painting the house tomorrow :(

superg wrote: »
    Accepted. I'm going in there now but not for long, have to prep for painting the house tomorrow :(

No worries, I'm just messing about with gear, see if I can bump the dps and health. Then best go say hello to the missus. :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,498 ✭✭✭ECO_Mental

Andrew76 wrote: »
    No worries, I'm just messing about with gear, see if I can bump the dps and health. Then best go say hello to the missus. :pac:

My wife is a division widow atm....

6.1kWp south facing, South of Cork City

Advertisement