Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tom Clancy's The Division

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

mossym wrote: »
    Todays Daily challenges for those stuck at work:
    DAILY MISSIONS - 15/04/16

POLICE ACADEMY - HARD

LEXINGTON EVENT - HARD

WARRENGATE POWER - CHALLENGING

DAILY ASSIGNMENTS

Combat: Eliminate 10 Rikers -10 PxC

Crafting: Collect 5 Fabric - 1 D-Tech

Dark Zone: Collect 3 D-Tech - 7,500 Dz XP

I'm fairly sure I got the rikers completed last night just by doing the two hard missions. I had thought that it was only dark zone enemies that counted. Was running about the dz for twenty minutes two nights ago looking for the last cleaner I needed and couldn't bloody find any lol.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,766 Mod ✭✭✭✭mossym

hoping to get the rikers done in the hard missions alright. did all the chellenges yesterday, had to go back into the DZ for the last 2 cleaners as almost missed that one. luckily came into the dz right onto a group with 2 so wiped them out and off to bed i went

• Registered Users Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

Was in the DZ6 last night solo as usual....doing my lucrative loop as I call it. Get 2 nice gold drops in for ammo to safe house, I come out and four guys all in cover waiting for peeps. Luckily I got into safe house before they coped me so cunning as a fox I say too myself I will stay online in safe house have a quick bite to eat (40mins or so) and come back online!!!

Back to game about hour later and the same bunch of pricks still raping the same ****in safe house....NEVER MOVED, ****in joke. Ended up destroying the items and going out and coming back in.

Then I had a green chest piece for the nomad from a boss, went around the DZ for ages looking for a quite DZ extraction as server was busy. Took me 20 mins to find a decent place....pops the extraction and wait. lo and behold four mongos run in no bags on backs knew it wasnt good. I hop down and run for it before spotted no good. Shot in the back by four different classy lads.

On a positive note got the incursion done last night on hard got 2 green pieces of armour and a gold drop....on to challenge tonight!!!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,322 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Would people be open to the idea of groups being in their own instance, and keeping all the solos in a separate instance? It would remove the ability of rogue groups to destroy the games entire capacity for solo'ing the DZ.

Spear wrote: »
    Would people be open to the idea of groups being in their own instance, and keeping all the solos in a separate instance? It would remove the ability of rogue groups to destroy the games entire capacity for solo'ing the DZ.

There probably should be a singles only dz with the option to go into the group one if you want.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,322 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Spotted on Reddit, and I've just confirmed it:

installed the RS6:Siege free weekend and start it, either on Steam or from Uplay, it'll appears on Uplay in your games list. You can then unlock the RS6 suit for The Division, despite not owning RS6:Siege. May be the same on the consoles, but I can't test them.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

The more I play of the Dark Zone, the more amazing I think some of the final echoes you found were.
    When you find the message keener left you, and he says something along the lines of "you follow orders out here, but once you're off the leash, its a different story..."
    and on my way to the DZ, I found one where
    he was confronting a survivor who was either entering or leaving the dz, and he was sizing up her backpack

I dunno why, but I thought it was chilling, and really well done.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,410 Mod ✭✭✭✭Andrew76

Spear wrote: »
    Spotted on Reddit, and I've just confirmed it:

installed the RS6:Siege free weekend and start it, either on Steam or from Uplay, it'll appears on Uplay in your games list. You can then unlock the RS6 suit for The Division, despite not owning RS6:Siege. May be the same on the consoles, but I can't test them.

When you say unlock the suit, do you mean it's available in the division rewards section or somewhere else?

Edit: Yep, Rainbow 6 Siege Tactical Suit in the rewards section. Cheers.

presume this suit is nothing more than eye candy?

presume this suit is nothing more than eye candy?

Correct.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,498 ✭✭✭ECO_Mental

Wonda-Boy wrote: »
    Was in the DZ6 last night solo as usual....doing my lucrative loop as I call it. Get 2 nice gold drops in for ammo to safe house, I come out and four guys all in cover waiting for peeps. Luckily I got into safe house before they coped me so cunning as a fox I say too myself I will stay online in safe house have a quick bite to eat (40mins or so) and come back online!!!

Back to game about hour later and the same bunch of pricks still raping the same ****in safe house....NEVER MOVED, ****in joke. Ended up destroying the items and going out and coming back in.

Then I had a green chest piece for the nomad from a boss, went around the DZ for ages looking for a quite DZ extraction as server was busy. Took me 20 mins to find a decent place....pops the extraction and wait. lo and behold four mongos run in no bags on backs knew it wasnt good. I hop down and run for it before spotted no good. Shot in the back by four different classy lads.

On a positive note got the incursion done last night on hard got 2 green pieces of armour and a gold drop....on to challenge tonight!!!

I think if you go rogue then the level of gear should drop to the dz you are in. That way you won't get arseholes you are rocking lv60 gear coming down to dz01 and destroying the place. Their gear should come down to LV 30 to give everybody a chance.

6.1kWp south facing, South of Cork City

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,711 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

• Registered Users Posts: 28,099 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

Dcully wrote: »

I think they should focus on the state of the game first.

Hackers are ruining the game on PC and that's a far bigger problem than someone glitching though a wall (they should have made sure of their coding and design was ok before release, you can't punish someone for your teams sloppy work)

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

http://www.bidnessetc.com/67239-division-falcon-lost-incursion-exploit-found/

This what they are on about, who finds these things :confused:

emmetkenny wrote: »
    I think they should focus on the state of the game first.

Hackers are ruining the game on PC and that's a far bigger problem than someone glitching though a wall (they should have made sure of their coding and design was ok before release, you can't punish someone for your teams sloppy work)

Bit of an exaggeration that no? A small number of folks having come across them in DZ, separate to everything else you can do in the game. Maybe I've been lucky but I haven't come across a single hacker yet.
    dreamers75 wrote: »
    http://www.bidnessetc.com/67239-division-falcon-lost-incursion-exploit-found/

This what they are on about, who finds these things :confused:

And why are Gamespot promoting the glitch. Ubi could do with investing a bit more into their testing. Get a test server up and running and let some of the hardcore players onto it.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Servers down for anyone else?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,415 ✭✭✭.G.

Servers down for anyone else?

I had trouble getting in but in now. took ages though. Had to close Uplay and try again.

Have to say the patch has ruined it. just did lexiginton in 5 minutes and was a breeze and we all get gold drops, I got a high end green too. Its piss easy. The incursion is ridiculous too. its mad hard if you do it right but with the glitch nobody is bothering.

superg wrote: »
    I had trouble getting in but in now. took ages though. Had to close Uplay and try again.

Have to say the patch has ruined it. just did lexiginton in 5 minutes and was a breeze and we all get gold drops, I got a high end green too. Its piss easy. The incursion is ridiculous too. its mad hard if you do it right but with the glitch nobody is bothering.

Eventually made it in to do the daily challenging...joined about 3 or 4 sessions that were all bugged and wouldn't start. The one that did manage to start, we got trounced on by shotgunners.

Eventually made it in to do the daily challenging...joined about 3 or 4 sessions that were all bugged and wouldn't start. The one that did manage to start, we got trounced on by shotgunners.

I got through last night a good bit in the Challenge only to be booted from the group about half way through despite only having to be revived once and having revived a few of them a couple of times. Absolute bull**** that one **** in a party of randomers (they may have been a crew) can do that. If you start a mission an get so far they shouldn't be able to boot you before you pick up the rewards.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

Took a while to get in but few minutes ago a SERVER SHUTDOWN and a 1 hour clock appeared, was at 30 mins left when i logged out.

I think they might eb fixing the incursion exploit.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,069 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

Just done the exploit. Fcuk it. It's not fun matchmaking and if others are going to benefit from glitching then there's no reason I shouldn't.

Was on my own. Still took almost 2 hours to destroy the APC, and I only finished 9 minutes before the server went offline

YCWw0ug.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 5,415 ✭✭✭.G.

I did the 3 dailies and the incursion on challenging and got nothing useful. Load of high end green all worse than my current gold. what a waste of time.

was sorry to see the shutdown, had been on the best run of drops in the DZ, nice gold ak47, gold extended mags, 7 or 8 nice items, and no problem extracting them. finally got my DPS into the 6 figure range.

was sorry to see the shutdown, had been on the best run of drops in the DZ, nice gold ak47, gold extended mags, 7 or 8 nice items, and no problem extracting them. finally got my DPS into the 6 figure range.

Now it gets hard!! I found that before I got to 100k I was jumping in big leaps where as now it's a load of messing with all my gear to try to get an extra 1 or 2k.

Jayop wrote: »
    Now it gets hard!! I found that before I got to 100k I was jumping in big leaps where as now it's a load of messing with all my gear to try to get an extra 1 or 2k.

aim now is to try and get the health up while not dropping the dps. plus want to get the blueprint for a gold extended mag so i can make a couple of them

aim now is to try and get the health up while not dropping the dps. plus want to get the blueprint for a gold extended mag so i can make a couple of them

Everyone of my purple extended mags gives me a higher DPS but I run with the golds I crafted on all my weapons because of the bonus's and because I want to equap with all gold and upgrade from there. All items now gold, all mods now gold and most weapons mods gold.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,221 ✭✭✭✭m5ex9oqjawdg2i

Glitching: Abusing a bug in the Game code or other established rule of gameplay
    -- First offense: temporary suspension
    -- Multiple offenses: permanent ban

I don't know any game that doesn't have something similar in their agreement.

Completed the incursion twice, first time was a nightmare. Absolutely horrible. Second time I was with a friend and only joined one group.

Set pieces are dropping quite easily. I didn't play Wednesday or Thursday and I have a 4 pieces of the striker set. Got some other bits too which is great.

With the 4 piece DPS kit, I still have 30K lower DPS than before, and I do notice it. I have a lot more HP though, which really makes up for it.

RhjVagu.jpg

EleUmxz.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 17,436 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

what's that m4 gun? ^^

My only gold drops from bosses have been performance mods :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,221 ✭✭✭✭m5ex9oqjawdg2i

Blazer wrote: »
    what's that m4 gun? ^^

Police M4, think it dropped off Hornet, but I can't be certain.

Advertisement