Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Charging Question

• 12-06-2013 12:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 903 ✭✭✭

Lads if I plug in my phone to charge and go to sleep and it reaches 100% during the night but stays plugged in until I wake up, is it bad for the phone? At the moment if I have it fully charged before going to sleep it loses like 25% by the time I get up. It would be handy if it was ok to leave it in until I get up as the extra 25% would be good during the day.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭Harcrid

No it wont do any damage. This is the way I charge myself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 903 ✭✭✭Herrick

Oh cool :) I thought it would cause the battery to wear out or damage faster.

Advertisement