Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Seven oaks or Talbot hotel?

Options
  • 12-06-2013 1:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭

Can't decide on which hotel restsurant to have Sunday lunch in with family!
    Never been to either!
    Please help me decide as both seem nice :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭nomunnnofun

Both have done good food whenever I have been to them. Personally, I prefer seven oaks as there is more seating available ( I think ) and many different areas to sit in. Might be a bit noisier than the Talbot though with more kids running around. Both are good though and similiarly priced also.

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭spcw

Neither better quality elsewhere in town like teach dolmain

• Registered Users Posts: 7,461 ✭✭✭Queen-Mise

spcw wrote: »
    Neither better quality elsewhere in town like teach dolmain

Just about to suggest this one over the other two.

Although what beats them all though is the Lord Bagenal, although it is a few miles out and a bit pricier.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,822 ✭✭✭Morf

Queen-Mise wrote: »

Although what beats them all though is the Lord Bagenal, although it is a few miles out and a bit pricier.

The veg green curry I had there a while back was very nice.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭Deliverance XXV

Queen-Mise wrote: »

Agreed. Very nice staff and food (love the burger!), and a good place for a few quiet pints. That being said, Brookes (sp?) does a mean Chicken Fajita.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭Deliverance XXV

Not really somebody who takes photos of food but sometimes when waiting on somebody to come back from the bathroom when food is delivered, manners must persist and all that jazz. No explanation for taking the dessert photo though.

Lord Bagenal

eb0fce84cbc511e29d8d22000a9f1921_7.jpg1af93108cbc611e2935222000a1fb825_7.jpg

Advertisement